Game Penning

CobraWulf

Hello All,

My question is of a different aspect of game development; the scripting. I'm just curious how game writers are found. I know there's no magic door with the sign "Video Game Writers Enter Here". Although, that would be something awesome. But, that is my curiosity for you employed game writers.

Thanks,

Cobra

Hello All,

My question is of a different aspect of game development; the scripting. I'm just curious how game writers are found. I know there's no magic door with the sign "Video Game Writers Enter Here". Although, that would be something awesome. But, that is my curiosity for you employed game writers.

Thanks,

Cobra

Wasn't this question discussed a while back? What the hell happens to all the old threads here? Is this ****ing Logan's Run?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Lastday, Obsidian 29's. Year of the Message Board: 2010. Carousel begins.

EDIT: To be serious, the forum has a default of only showing threads from the last 30 days.

Some previous writer threads -

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showtopic=51506

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showtopic=51639

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Nice one, Amentep. :blink:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.