A Curious Question of Observation

Sorry for the cheesy title.

I've noticed a few things during my playthroughs that have led me to believe they were going to be part of larger segments of the game that were eventualy cut.

The first is the Identify Jibral mission in Rome. I immediately picked up that Michael was wearing a tuxedo while sneaking around with his sniper rifle. Why? Also, during the mission you are constantly told by Mina and the mission descrition to not get caught. Caught by whom? You can't move, the security guards do nothing as long as you don't shoot. These things led me to believe that, initialy, the mission was designed for you to infiltrate as a guest and evade security.

Also, the Sis subplot - was there going to be more to it? It seemed like the locket was going to lead up to something important regarding Sis and G22, but it felt like it stalled after Moscow. I thought that, perhaps, Sis might contact you to help her escape from the organization at some point - or that you would end up digging into the agency's background a bit more. But after Moscow and Taipei they just sort of fell off the radar. Was there going to be more?

Opinions are the root of all evil.

Al Bara mission was surely meant to be an 'open mission', yes. Perhaps with some Hitman-style disguise-and-enter and attempting to fool people. Really would have been a fun mission. :)

Al Bara mission was surely meant to be an 'open mission', yes. Perhaps with some Hitman-style disguise-and-enter and attempting to fool people. Really would have been a fun mission. :p

It would have been amazing, especially if you could have kept the tuxedo. Not to mention it's not the sort of mission where you can go around and clear the level of enemies... but you could start sweeping rooms with a shotgun. :ermm:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"