Multiplayer: 2 Player coop?

So from what I've been reading around I'm getting the vibe that it's only a 2 player coop. I would be sorely disappointed if that was the limit on multiplayer play. I'm sorta alright with the single-player w/AI vs. party campaign, but I'm a big fan of multiplayer, just the way it was in DS1 (never played DS2, heard too many bad remarks) the more the merrier.

Anybody know where they're going with the multiplayer aspect besides 2 player coop?

4s a good amount, it's not 8 but still a fun number of people. I figured since it was on console now that it would have been reduced to 4. I was just afraid it was 2 because most games that just say "multiplayer coop" usually are just 2 player.

4 players.

And I bet it'll be extremely fun.

But without some sort of dedicated server or Steam/Battle.net/HoN system, this game wont reach its full potential. A big shame. -_-

I think the no Battle.net/steam service is why I will likely get this on console.

4 players.

And I bet it'll be extremely fun.

But without some sort of dedicated server or Steam/Battle.net/HoN system, this game wont reach its full potential. A big shame. :sweat:

I think the no Battle.net/steam service is why I will likely get this on console.

You want to play a complex action RPG on a CONSOLE?

Masochist.