Diablo 2

Humodour

I would... but I haven't the faintest idea where my discs are. :thumbsup:

If you have the CD keys you can download the game easily enough (Blizzard even hosts such downloadable clients on their own server).

Though I suppose if you've lost your discs you've also lost your keys. :p

My key was on my jewel case :p

It's installed on my tower computer (I think), but alas it's my laptop that's on the internet :(

Haha. Well I think you can move the whole folder to another computer and it runs perfectly (the cdkey is stored in an mpq file in the folder from memory).

Necromancer was alot of fun though I never did beat the end boss Diablo...

He's not the end boss any more. The Myans have all ready determined that the end of the world is in 2012. Who do you beleive? Don't forget the Myans already have had help from Aliens, who have had the ability to see "light years" ahead in time, before they visited us here on earth! NOW THAT'S SPOOKY! BTW, no one has ever found out what happened to the Myans, have they? They just vanished of the face of the earth.

He's not the end boss any more. The Myans have all ready determined that the end of the world is in 2012. Who do you beleive? Don't forget the Myans already have had help from Aliens, who have had the ability to see "light years" ahead in time, before they visited us here on earth! NOW THAT'S SPOOKY! BTW, no one has ever found out what happened to the Myans, have they? They just vanished of the face of the earth.

Mayans

My key was on my jewel case :p

It's installed on my tower computer (I think), but alas it's my laptop that's on the internet :)

Do you want play it Darque? :ermm:

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

I would play a little, however when I tried to log in, it said that my CD- key was already in use by another player :S

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

You were drunk when you posted this, right?

OK.

If you do get on to battle.net, PM me or post here.

Also, be sure to add my account as a friend :p

type: /friend add Krezack

or just /f a Krezack

You can then see if I'm online by typing /f l (or /friend list)

But you won't get notifications or see what game I'm in till I add you back, which won't be tomorrow because I'll be in the capital partying. :*

Edit: Almost forgot! Realm is Europe, game-type is ladder. If you want to play on a different realm we can.

Edited by Krezack