E3 first impressions

Sawyer says they own. I'm beginning to fear this game is going to be canceled... :ermm:

I don't think its been officially classed as "tyte" yet, though, so maybe there's hope?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I see, so he just licked his finger and started poking the already established hole.

What a crazy prick. :lol:

I once said to a homosexual individual: "Well, you know? In the Bible, there is a scene where Jesus let one of his disciples insert a forefinger into one of his, er..."holes."" He was quite upset and went like: "Which hole!?" when I picked up a bible and showed him John 20. o:):ermm:

Sawyer says they own. I'm beginning to fear this game is going to be canceled... :ermm:
I admit the joke came to my mind, too, but I thought it's too cruel...so, I picked Jesus, instead. :lol:

Sawyer says they own. I'm beginning to fear this game is going to be canceled... :lol:

I don't think its been officially classed as "tyte" yet, though, so maybe there's hope?

I'm actually pretty sure Alvin said the game is tyte. The game is going to get canceled :ermm:

Oops... :ermm:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Well, Dragon Age had pretty cool concept art, but look how the actual game turned out.

Anyone can hire Frank Frazetta to draw something Epic.

Well, not anymore.

Well, Dragon Age had pretty cool concept art, but look how the actual game turned out.
Rather, it was a surprise for me that they sold well with that graphics. I had kept an eye on the development through their forum and I felt it was probably a possible few weaknesses for sales. Although the content is not my cup of tea, Bioware means business. I'm inclined to go for stylish 2D with some special effects rather than clunky 3D arts.