E3 first impressions

Square Enix PR girl Sonia Im's tweet
OMW to @1UP to talk RPG stuffs w/ @gamespite Finally revealing what THAT game I've been teasing 4 a year is-Hope it lives up to expectations

If THAT game is DS3, we will get some new info (or hopefully screenshots / gameplay footage) soon. But it looks like another unannounced SE project to me.

Well, considering that Dungeon Siege III has already been revealed... I'd say it's another game.

OMW to @1UP to talk RPG stuffs w/ @gamespite Finally revealing what THAT game I've been teasing 4 a year is-Hope it lives up to expectations

If THAT game is DS3, we will get some new info (or hopefully screenshots / gameplay footage) soon. But it looks like another unannounced SE project to me.

Well, considering that Dungeon Siege III has already been revealed... I'd say it's another game.

The project was revealed, the game.. not so much. There is still hope! :*

The project was revealed, the game.. not so much. There is still hope! :(

She says she's revealing what that game she has teased for a year is.

Implying we don't know what that game is, not that they haven't shown anything of the game (though that's a consequence of the fact we don't know what that game is).

• 2 weeks later...
Meh, they're probably going to release their first gameplay footage at GamesCom or some similar convention.

At this point my excitement has a bit waned, so I just hope they don't pull a Dragon Age II and show the game when it's ready to be shown.

Maybe at Comic-Con which is this week. At least most game companies ain't announcing their games 3 years early thesedays.... Nothing like announcing a game and then not showing anything for 2 or 3 years.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Maybe at Comic-Con which is this week. At least most game companies ain't announcing their games 3 years early thesedays.... Nothing like announcing a game and then not showing anything for 2 or 3 years.

And then canceling it! :unsure:

P.S. : Yeah, I was talking of a certain Obsidian project led by a certain developer that now works on a certain Fallout game. :lol:

I hope DS3 will feature an Uwe Boll easter egg. I was thinking of an in-game NPC similar to Baldur's Gate's "Noober" and Baldur's Gate 2's "Neeber". Only that would faithfully convey how one generally feels about the man.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I hope DS3 will feature an Uwe Boll easter egg. I was thinking of an in-game NPC similar to Baldur's Gate's "Noober" and Baldur's Gate 2's "Neeber". Only that would faithfully convey how one generally feels about the man.

A bard NPC that continuously stops you to tell you that he's ze only genius in ze hole ****ing buzinez ?

Or maybe cut down on pop culture references in fantasy games? WoW has filled that quota for all games for the next 10 years at least.

You could have an in-universe reference with a badly overacted Duke something or another.

Edited by Purkake

Or maybe cut down on pop culture references in fantasy games? WoW has filled that quota for all games for the next 10 years at least.

Meh, I don't think they'd really insert a Uwe Boll cameo, since it's simply better to forget about the fact that he was born and had the possibility of making movies.

It is fun to discuss what such a cameo could be though, and we don't really have much to discuss in the first place.

naruto-butter-believe-it.jpg

See, now you made me punch my monitor. Happy?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"