A sad announcement

I am not Killian. I am his roommate and friend, known in the places I haunt as Valashar. Killian, whose real name was Michael, died late last night. I know that he knew and was known to many of you, so I felt that rather than just let him become just another poster who faded away into idleness I should instead make his passing known.

Should anyone wish to contact us regarding Mike or his passing, please contact me at the following email: LadyValashar (at) gmail (dot) com

I cannot promise a swift response, at least until after things have been taken care of regarding the funeral and such, but I do promise a response.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

His recent activities didn't have something to do with it, right? :aiee:

That's really really sad... we'll miss you Michael. :(

Wha?! To put it succinctly, this sucks. :aiee:

Condolences to his family/friends. He'll be missed here. RIP

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thank you for taking the time to share this sad news. We will hold you and Killian's friend/family in thought during this time of loss and, hopefully, celebration of Michael's life.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Oh, this is sad. :(

My condolences to you and Michael's family. This is a pretty tragic loss.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I really loved Hades/Killian/Michael, he was a great guy. He was down to earth and quirky. I know I disagreed with him a few times, but he always kept it from getting too serious with a quick line of levity and humbleness. I hope he finds peace.

I also really hope this is just an ugly joke, because the forums will be a good deal more empty without his presence.

I'm not really sure what to say. RIP Michael.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I never really interacted much with Michael, but I remember first encountering him as Visceris on the old BIS boards, discussing something about PS:T, I think. Traded a few comments with him here, almost always in disagreement, but never got to know him as anything more than one of Obsidian's forum personalities.

RIP.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

What the ....?

Oh jesus.

But we were chatting on personal message and he seemed in great spirits. I mean I had a weird feeling something was up, which is why I sent him the parcel of books. But I never really considered him actually dying.

I know I used to dust up with him in arguments, but I always thought he was a better man than he thought he was. Which in a way is the best description one can hope for.

I'm actually very sad about this. Perhaps not because I knew him that well. But because I thought I'd wind up knowing him a lot better.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.