One with the Shadows: What 3 missions would be the best to go full stealth on?

I got the perk after the Taipei warehouse, so yellow enemies aren't an issue.

Are you sure? I would think yellow counts as an "alerted enemy", which would negate the perk... there are two different Sneak perks like this with similar, but slightly different, requirements:

Unseen Presence

You completed 5 missions wherein you killed less than 5 enemies (including non-lethal takedowns), and no alarms were raised.

Effect: Enemy Sight Range -5%

One with the Shadows

In an impressive act of covert action, you completed 3 missions wherein less than 5 enemies were killed and no hostiles

became alerted to your presence.

yeah i got the first perk but the one with shadow not for the d*mn yellow when i broke the AC in NSA hotel. I want the cheevo but i think i'll get it when start my 5 playthrough.

Edited by Alpha

I'll check which one I got later.

Thanks :( I'm trying to get both of these so it would help to know the specifics...

Well I got both, but One with the Shadows was what I got after Taipei warehouse.

I'll check which one I got later.

Thanks :grin: I'm trying to get both of these so it would help to know the specifics...

Well I got both, but One with the Shadows was what I got after Taipei warehouse.

Thanks :) I can also confirm this now as I just got both of the perks, and it does *not* count yellow enemies as "alerted".

Seems like the colors mean something like this:

Blue enemies: Neutral

Yellow: Searching/Suspicious

Red: Alerted/Hostile

For Unseen Presence, it's actually possible to meet the requirement with Darcy's Saudi mission; Investigate Jizan Weapon Stockpile. At first, I thought it would be necessary to kill too many RPG militants. However, the chopper eventually circles the camp and those silly militants continue to track it with their rockets even if they end up aiming into an adjacent wall. A few ka-booms later and Darcy is giving you the all clear to come out of hiding. :(

I completed it with tranqing just 2 foes and no alarms. Unfortunately, when they see the chopper and turn red it's enough to blow any chance at One With the Shadows.

Yes, I confirm that the yellow status do not affect. I've just got the achievement under the following mission and conditions:

1. Plant bug, no yellow status, 3 guards down.

2. CIA outpost, 2 yellow status, 0 guards down.

3. Investigate warehouse, no yellow status, 2 guards down.

As Oner, I've got the 2 perks after the warehouse mission

In that part the mission start with the a G22 yellow. No matter if i crouch .

Edited by Alpha

In that part the mission start with the a G22 yellow. No matter if i crouch .

Sorry, my bad, yes, it happened, correction:

3. Investigate warehouse, 1 yellow, 2 guards down

I finally got it as well.

I made sure to do hand to hand take downs & to never shoot more than four people with tranquilizer ammo.

I did the Nasri mission, the Al-Samad air field mission, & the Taipei warehouse mission to get it to go off finally.

"You see a group of Unwashed Villagers attacking a spammer." - Fallout 2

ShadowDancer, Unwashed & proud of it.

No, I *don't* look like Kevin Bacon... Darn developers.

I finally got it as well.

I made sure to do hand to hand take downs & to never shoot more than four people with tranquilizer ammo.

I did the Nasri mission, the Al-Samad air field mission, & the Taipei warehouse mission to get it to go off finally.

you can't get that in Nasri mission because at the end you need fight against 5 enemies.

It's quite easy to ghost through the "Prevent Surkov's Escape" mission, but you have to choose the resolution that involves making a deal with Surkov.

Take down the first 3-4 guards you see from the shadows. Get to the big room with guards patrolling both downstairs and upstairs on the balcony. Shadow Op over to the stairs at the far side and go up them. As soon as you reach the 2nd floor, a dialogue with Surkov triggers. If you accept his deal (which probably requires positive Influence with him), the mission ends without any enemies being alerted.

I can confirm that this counts for the "One with the Shadows" perk.

Edited by Enoch

I've found a workaround for the stealth perks... you can tranq/take down all the enemies you want without them going red, or alarms... you only need to SAVE MANUALLY after a checkpoint, if you are caught or else, load from your manual save, DO NOT load from the AUTOMATIC save...

I just got the 2 perks, as a member posted before, the problem is loading from the automatically saved checkpoint, so you need to save manually and load from that save

• 2 weeks later...

Unseen Presence

You completed 5 missions wherein you killed less than 5 enemies (including non-lethal takedowns), and no alarms were raised.

I'm pretty sure I did more than 5 close quarters hand-to-hand non-lethal takedowns in almost all missions and still got Unseen Presence. Never used tranqs though, only sneaking up behind and knock them out.

Edited by montnoir