Anyone up for a Dungeon Siege MP game?

I am interested, but do you have veteran chars? Otherwise I might have one for you, i got a spare warrior/ranger lvl 53/50 and a fighter/combat mage 40/52

Reasons why Dungeon Siege is NOT a Diablo clone:

- DS has multicharacter parties.

- DS doesn't have boring pre-defined classes, but the players develop the characters.

- DS has packmules!

- DS has a huge map without any loading bars between areas, even when teleporting!

- DS has 10.000+ spells, and even more items!

Considering I haven't played in ages, and that I have ownership/ego issues, I'd want to start from scratch sorry.

Also, while I know DS1 MP is quite fun, is DS2 MP any good? I enjoyed DS2 SP more than DS1 SP, so...

Edited by Krezack

I'd be interested in DS 2 MP, but would have to reinstall.

I used to have at least two level 85 DS 2 characters, before I had to format my computer.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Never gotten DS2 MP to work, and I doubt it's as intereting as playing on the DS1 MP map.

Although the question would then be. Regular or LoA?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Although frankly DS1 MP sounds a tad boring. There's no variety in the classes. DS2 did a lot to improve that.

Although the DS1 MP map is far more interesting, and the enemies are much more varied. Also, for a spellcaster class, DS1 got way more spells (once someone wondered why my melee hero had mana regeneration, oh yeah, mana shield! Such awesome spells aren't in DS2 :*).

Aside from that DS1 MP can be done with 8 vs. 4 players (IIRC).

So, yeah, the mechanics of DS2 are more interesting, but DS1 got the superior MP gameplay.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee