First post woohooo!

Loving this game. Glad I ignored the reviews.

Anyway, what does the stability stat for firearms actually DO?

I have martial arts upgraded on my MT up to Point Blank Shot, but it never seems to work when in melee combat with an enemy. Is this a bug or is there something I'm not doing that I should know about?

I am playing on the XBOX 360

First post woohooo!

Loving this game. Glad I ignored the reviews.

Anyway, what does the stability stat for firearms actually DO?

I have martial arts upgraded on my MT up to Point Blank Shot, but it never seems to work when in melee combat with an enemy. Is this a bug or is there something I'm not doing that I should know about?

I am playing on the XBOX 360

Stability affect how fast you can lock on for a critical shot

point blank works fine if used at the end of a five strike combo but most enemies wont require you to complete the sequnce I only used it while going melee on Deng and marburg

Not really, that's depending on your weapon skill (just look at the critcial hit skills to see the duration required).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Not really, that's depending on your weapon skill (just look at the critcial hit skills to see the duration required).

True skill factors in but i ran the test by using different weapons and mods with a blank skill line and I promise you the difference in aquisition time was significant. Worth the money now that's a different story...

I completed an entire playthrough with nothing but the beginner pistol with no problem because i was maxing my pistol skill constantly.

I agree that skill outperforms gear in that game. the gains are incremental, but they are there.

Stability did seem to have an effect on assault rifles on how much the critical was thrown off by movement. I will test this tonight by taking a UC weapon and a Samael and comparing the times.

Do you have to complete the whole 5-strike chain for point blank shot to work? what does it look like so I know if it's successful? Can you do it with any weapon or just pistols?

High Stability decreases inaccuracy when moving.

AR have very poor stability (even worse with some scopes), walking with them gives huuuge aiming circle.

On the other hand, if you walk with pistol or SMG, change will be pretty minor, since they have good stability.

Still, I would consider stability least important weapon stat. Probably because I tend not to move when shooting, exempt when fighting some bosses that like meleeing.

Accuracy > Recoil > Stability, IMHO.

Spell Fixes compilation for Neverwinter Nights 2, as well as my other submissions for this great game.

Confirmed Stability has no effect on Critical aiming time. I have it up to 2seconds through skills on AR, and with a maxed out stability 3-star Samael AR, it still takes.....2 seconds.

Scorpion--where does damage fit into your equation there? Noticed you left it out.

Are some stats more important for some weapons than others? For example, I would assume recoil to be a bigger factor with SMG's than accuracy since it's a volume of fire weapon.