Some are probably familar with "let's play" videos on youtube. I recorded my lastest run just for fun, so why not upload it to youtube.

Veteran / Hard

Toughness / Assault Rifle / Stealth / MA

Mad Mike is bastard and has unique talent to get most people hae him. Arrogent veteran don't have time for words, inter, email, or passion. Heck, he don't even buy other items then bullets, granades and health. Start up weapons and armor are more then good enough. This is casual run (aka not a speed run) and saves are only made on safehouses or if I'm running out of HD space or needed to stop playing for some reason or another.

Mad Mike is drugged but that don't stop him. Guards! Get ready to collect loot for the tooth fairy.

Too busy to talk, die saudi scum!

Missions continue in Saudi. Mike gets nasty sand rash.

Now where's that Mr Boss Man?

Aviator, the sequel

Mike vs. Jailbait

• Like 1

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

LOL nice gameplay vids. woa i didn't know you can destroy the tank like the chopper without Rocket Luncher.

Edited by Alpha

I could never bring myself to execute a 16-year old girl.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Then you must not deal with teenage girls as often as most people (living near a ****ing highschool).

If only it was that easy in real-life.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Tell me 'bout it.

5:20

I mean, my Mike is a bit psycho too (a la Steven Heck) but there's a fine line between being an **** and being a total madman.

Edited by Gorth
Circumventing the language filter

bo2honau2csr9e70g28.png

Then you must not deal with teenage girls as often as most people (living near a ****ing highschool).

If only it was that easy in real-life.

There was a news item in the local newspaper, "man assaults two skateboarding teens". I actually had to read it in the fear of having had some kind of blackout. :shifty:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

"women are the root of all evil. And teenage girls have yet to learn how to use their powers for good..."

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Tell me 'bout it.

5:20

I mean, my Mike is a bit psycho too (a la Steven Heck) but there's a fine line between being an **** and being a total madman.

Got to say for some crazy wierd reason I really did love my 'Angry' Thorton playthrough.

One of fave 'angry' quotes is during the talk with albatross pre-finale... "Hope I live through this, I'm running out of people to piss off!" :*

Got my 'Suave' Thorton and 'Professional' Thorton to do yet, the other 3 playthroughs (including my current Vet playthrough) I've already done (besides 'Angry' Thorton) have all been fairly mixed in convo choices.

Edited by Gorth
Quoted material edited

How can you play like this, everybody hates you.

If game allow me to choose certain way, I'll do that. Once I create character, I also create some of the base traits of that characters personality. This time Mike is a real bastard, for my first run he was smooth professional and run after that a narsictic womanizer.

Grigori discovers the hazards of the vodka.

VCI get lead poisoning and Grigori might find it difficult to play football in the near future.

G22 get stabbed into back by rusty spork.

Party like it's 1999 with Brayko.

CIA get NSAed.

Mike, the stealker.

Let's keep momentum going on.

Chat-o-rama

Getting rough with the ladies and assaulting the villa.

Russians, what are THEY doing in here?

These ruins survived pyroclastic flow? They won't surive me!

I knew I forgot something.

At least Rome is over.

Very cool vids!

I did a playthrough almost identical to this, and it was definitely one of the most memorable and entertaining. The taipei hotel was particularly good. Spent about 5 minutes in the lobby killing everyone with Heck. Was rather hoping that Mina would have a meltdown over it but sadly she was already at -10 rep.

One interesting thing I found was that if you have Mina at the hatred level she will email you $25,000 with a request to stop cracking jokes when you speak to her lol..

One interesting thing I found was that if you have Mina at the hatred level she will email you $25,000 with a request to stop cracking jokes when you speak to her lol..

Ah, missed that since I kinda skipped all emails this time around (I've read 'em in my previous runs, including intel and dossiers).

Yeah, our approach varies in that i was taking some extra time to do whatever would annoy people the most (if I couldn't kill them first). Your approach is more efficient of course.

I like this Let's Play. Brings back memories of my first playthrough. I made almost all of the same choices as you have. (Obviously, my Mike Thorton ended up being hated and reviled by pretty much everyone.)

And I also like the funny little blurbs you write next to every clip. Why haven't you included them in the YouTube videos? Might net you some more (well-deserved, I might add) hits.

And I also like the funny little blurbs you write next to every clip. Why haven't you included them in the YouTube videos? Might net you some more (well-deserved, I might add) hits.

I upload 6 videos at the time (or about one hour worth gameplay) and usually I can barely remember what happens in each video so I try to keep it very simple in youtube comments. When I post video links in here, I check if video is working and thus remember what's going on :p

I'm not a part of the youtube ads program so how many hits I get is not important. "Let's play" videos in general are fun IMO and if there's even one who finds my run worth watching, then it serves the purpose.

The three mini boss posse.

Stealth penetration.

Dry cleaning solutions and acoustic kitties.

Honeytraps and broken promises.

What would a game be without dungeon crawl.

"This isn't my first day on the job Mina, I know how to crack the code" *alarm* "damnit!"

And let's finish this run.

Can you feel the peace and serenity?

Ding dong, the Deng is... ?

Good ol' troyan horse.

Damsel in distress.

Parker!!! You weasel, it's time to take a nap.

And story how I almost blew myself up with rocket launcher.

It's really amazing how corporate monkey like Leland can take 200 bullets.

Fun little casual run. About 5 hours total, but Alpha Protocol is worth several runs so in the end it's no like 4 hour run of Modern Warfare 2 or something like that.

I'm doing a video LP of AP too, with some commentary. It's not good commentary, but it's there.

I'll try not to hijack the thread. >_<

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

What, no comments/voice over?

Niten_Ryu, I am disappoint.

:(

Finnish accent sure is fun to listen, especially when at some point I'd go into rant mode about game mechanics in AP. I used to do WoW raid commentary on vimeo and there were so much technical crap in my commentary that not even my guild mates bothered to listen to it -_-

Who the hell would watch a WoW raid commentay? :/

The best let's players rant all the time(just not during dialogue). Check out Helloween4545 for some inspiration, especially the AvP2, Penumbra and Call of Cthulhu ones.

Check out Helloween4545 for some inspiration, especially the AvP2, Penumbra and Call of Cthulhu ones.

Shameless self-promotion?

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.