What's the music in the Sharp Dressed Man trailer?

It seems familiar to me too. I don't know where it's from though.

One of comments on the Youtube video is pretty interesting. Someone noticed how the trailer was released after the game came out. Hinting that clothing not found in the game, like the tux, could be DLC.

The tux is in the game.. it's just hard to actually see... The fun trip to the party where you identify people through the rifle scope, Mike is automatically wearing a tux. You just don't really see much of it apart from the back of his collar (well, unless you look at the picture under service record).

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

The tux is in the game.. it's just hard to actually see... The fun trip to the party where you identify people through the rifle scope, Mike is automatically wearing a tux. You just don't really see much of it apart from the back of his collar (well, unless you look at the picture under service record).

Yeah, I knew about the tux in the sniper mission. I looked at the service record too. Kinda lame that Mike only wears a tux on the mission that, for the most part, stayed in first person view. It would be nice if we could wear it on other missions. Hopefully, it won't be too hard to mod it on the PC version.

Yeah, I knew about the tux in the sniper mission. I looked at the service record too. Kinda lame that Mike only wears a tux on the mission that, for the most part, stayed in first person view. It would be nice if we could wear it on other missions. Hopefully, it won't be too hard to mod it on the PC version.

Bump, still curious.