Considering the huge amount of dossier information in the game, we need some organization. We need to list where and how to get dossier information. :p Please note that Secret Facts do not count for or against Dossier completion.

Individuals:

Darcy, Sean

Dossier Packet #1: First meet Darcy

Dossier Packet #2: ?

Dossier Packet #3: ?

Secret Fact: ?

Tang, Mina

Dossier Packet #1: First Meet Mina

Dossier Packet #2: Complete Mina's bonus mission

Dossier Packet #3: Use Dossier option when briefing when she is your handler

Dossier Packet #4: ?

Secret Fact:

Westridge, Yancy

Dossier Packet #1: First Meet Westridge

Dossier Packet #5: ?

Secret Fact:

Parker, Alan

Dossier Packet #1: First Meet Parker

Secret Fact:

Leland, Henry

Dossier Packet #1: ?

Secret Fact:

Nasri

Dossier Packet #1: Inside one of the rooms during Parkers bonus mission

Dossier Packet #2: During Yancy's initial Saudi Arabia briefing

Secret Fact:: None

Shaheed, Ali

Dossier Packet #1: ?

Edited by jokerwoker
  • Like 1

Parker's secret file can be obtained in the secret room in Marburg's villa alongside one of Marburg's.

The Wiki needs updating because for some of them it lists all the dossier points including secret but others it doesn't.

Basically each % of dossier accounts for a paragraph with the last paragraph being the 'secret' file.

Edited by Sir Ulrich Von Lichenstien

Parker's secret file can be obtained in the secret room in Marburg's villa alongside one of Marburg's.

The Wiki needs updating because for some of them it lists all the dossier points including secret but others it doesn't.

Basically each % of dossier accounts for a paragraph with the last paragraph being the 'secret' file.

Not necessarily, I managed to get a secret fact with a 60 or 80% dossier too.

Yeah, the "secret facts" usually aren't found in levels, they're revealed in conversations. For example, I got Omen Deng's secret fact after fighting him (and not executing him), even though I only had 33% completion on his dossier, because he came out and told it to me to explain

why he didn't want Sung dead

Yeah, the "secret facts" usually aren't found in levels, they're revealed in conversations. For example, I got Omen Deng's secret fact after fighting him (and not executing him), even though I only had 33% completion on his dossier, because he came out and told it to me to explain

why he didn't want Sung dead

You get's Sungs at the exact same time.

Yeah, finding secrets in files is more the exception than rule.

For your info.

Second darcy; Going on the airfield mission (talk to Mina) about "why me?".

Second westridge; Bonus mission from Parker.

Second parker; Talk to him till he dismisses you (can be done without the bonus mission too).

First leland; When you first talk to him (Saudi Arabia).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I found that I dcan't get edit my first post right now. So, I'll update later tonight. :thumbsup: In any case, Secret Facts aren't usually found, because they are... well, secret facts. Often, they are told by people, sometimes by the person who is the secret fact is about. :)

Edited by jokerwoker

Yeah sorry I didn't phrase it properly. Secrets can indeed be found no matter how much of the main dossier you have. But basically if you have less than 100% the rest will fill between the bottom and the one above.

Ausir, I am aware I can add to it, but I only want to get round to doing that till I've got my facts 100% right :thumbsup:

I just want to add, some dossier's are more important than others. For eample, I don't find Sean Darcy's dossier all that critical. It doesn't really affect the game getting his dossier to a 100% and getting his secret fact (which he spills if you talk to Mina first about her dossier before talking to Sean Darcy).

On the other hand, getting a 100% of Conrad Marburg's, Alan Parker's, Mina Tang's, and Scarlet Lake's dossier is extremely helpful (and hard).

Actually, it's easy to get THREE parts of Mina's dossier early, but the last piece and the secret fact I get very late in the game. (I play Rome for the last). Scarlet's dossier isn't exactly easy to pin down, while, Parker's dossier is just elusive.

• 3 weeks later...

Individuals:

Darcy, Sean

Dossier Packet #1: First meet Darcy

Dossier Packet #2: Get it from Mina in the briefing before her first Saudi Mission

Secret Fact: Talk to Darcy about it through "Dossier" after talking to mina at his briefing before his mission

Tang, Mina

Dossier Packet #1: First Meet Mina

Dossier Packet #2: Complete Mina's bonus mission

Dossier Packet #3: Use Dossier option when briefing when she is your handler

Dossier Packet #4: Get it at the CIA Post

Secret Fact: Talk to Mina after you get all her dossier before kisisng her. Alternatively, Parker can reveal it at the last mission.

Westridge, Yancy

Dossier Packet #1: First Meet Westridge

Dossier Packet #2: Found during Parker's challenge

Dossier Packet #3: E-mail from Mina

Secret Fact:

Parker, Alan

Dossier Packet #1: First Meet Parker

Dossier Packet #2: Do his side mission

Secret Fact: It's in the secret room at Marburg's villa.

Leland, Henry

Dossier Packet #1: First formal conversation before Saudi Arabia

Dossier Packet #2: Intel from CIA server if bugged

Dossier Packet #3: At the last mission

Secret Fact:

Nasri

Dossier Packet #1: Inside one of the rooms during Parkers bonus mission

Dossier Packet #2: During Yancy's initial Saudi Arabia briefing

Shaheed, Ali

Dossier Packet #1: The last talk at the Graybox with Yancy

Dossier Packet #2: Talk to mina Right before Mina's Saudi mission

Secret Fact:: Talk to shaheed before or instead of killing him

By the way, does anyone know how to complete Westridge's or Parker's dossiers? I've only managed to both near 100%, but not all the way.