Ever since Resident Evil 4 and Mass Effect 1, I have highly enjoyed New Game +, or the ability to take my weapons, skills, money, etc. etc. into a new game to go back and really kick butt or upgrade further. The feature alone is what keeps me coming back to play over and over again.

Though I still haven't completed my first playthrough, I was sad to learn this feature is not exactly in. Choosing Veteran after going through on Recruit is doubtful to have the exact same effect, as I'd have to go and collect weapons and everything all over again.

Then again, I'm sure to play through the game again two or three more times, but I'd do so with even more enthusiasm if New Game + was included with a patch or DLC.

If you beat the game with the recruit background you get access to the Veteran background which starts the game with a lot of points.....three levels in each skill. If you remove the points from weapons you don't use and assign them to things you do use you'll be able to max a lot more than in a normal playthrough. Additionally the save files do not have a checksum so they can very easily be modded for money, special ammo, 999 Ability Points, experience and more. If you go to Moscow first all the best gear will immediately be up for sale so buy it all.

So Alpha Protocol's NG+ is awesome yes?

Edited by Fallen Ghost

What's the point?

Skills are pretty much maxed, and equipment as well. NG+ would only serve to play the entire game using the same equipment from begin to start. Sounds boring.

I rather have Veteran with the changed dialogue than that.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Because I expect the gamers then also expect 2 mil weapons to be available for the 2nd game and stuff like that.

Meaning more content than a simple 'add new game+ option'.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

PS: Aren't you from the Darkest of Days forum?

I was around there briefly. I still support the concept and would like to see a sequel. Haven't played Darkest of Days in months though. Anything new I should know about what's happening there?

New Game + would allow me to do the first mission with the swamp hat and lumberjack beard though... :D

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

New Game + would allow me to do the first mission with the swamp hat and lumberjack beard though... :D

I just had an image of thorton like that singing "Ooooh I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I sleep all NIGHT and I work all DAY!" as he plows through guards.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I just had an image of thorton like that singing "Ooooh I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I sleep all NIGHT and I work all DAY!" as he plows through guards.

:facepalm:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man