I saw three - House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark and BloodRayne - in the theater!

Dungeon Seige actually came out at a point where I couldn't get to the theater to see it or I'd have probably ended up seeing it as well.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

alone in the dark is like this generations Plan 9,

I concur - Ed Wood couldn't keep track of editing night-day-night footage - in the same scene - either.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Dungeon Siege was pretty good :)

House of the Dead was awesome, but not for the reasons most people would think. :sorcerer:

Alone in the Dark was... abominable.

Bloodrayne was one of the best comedies I've ever seen... could not stop laughing as I watched this.

Bloodrayne is okay, Bloodrayne 2 is Boll's worst movie. And that's saying a lot.

I don't think he did Silent Hill... that movie was quite good.

And the original Clash of the Titans

Excalibur

Time Bandits

Beastmaster

Sword and the Sorcerer

Legend

Red Sonja

Conan the Destroyer

Highlander

Willow

Neverending Story.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

The guy is in it for the money, not for the love of the games he makes into films. He uses Germany's filming laws to claim back the money he (When I say he, I mean those that fund him) uses in filming, meaning that even if a film bombs, he still gets paid. So basically he has no motivation to make a decent film, so long as he can trick the fans into checking it out, that is all he really needs.

Most game company's know to avoid him, I was shocked when he got to make Dungeon Siege, which is, of course, rubbish.

~R.I.P. Adam aka "Ild

Bloodrayne is okay, Bloodrayne 2 is Boll's worst movie. And that's saying a lot.

I don't think he did Silent Hill... that movie was quite good.

Silent Hill was directed by Christophe Gans (Brotherhood of the Wolf). He's was going to be working on an adaption of Onimusha but due to delays he's moved onto another film (and in fact I think the same thing happened with Silent Hill 2)

About Uwe Boll and German law, I think that I've read that they've changed the tax law that he had used to film his earliest films.

Edited by Amentep