Alpha Protocol Blue Dots and Sparks

Vy_linvail

Question

I keep getting this glitch, it almost *looks* like it's something to do with the lighting or shadows-- I've tried everything, all the available tweaks, updating my drivers, everything.

As I walk around in game the blue wall thingy seems to sparkle and shift, it seems to be a bigger problem around glass objects or light sources.

Anyone else getting this? Anyone got a solution?

whatthefook.jpg

4 answers to this question

You probably need to give a bit more information on things like which graphics card you're using, if you're playing at 800x600 instead of posting a reduced resolution screenshot your card may be a problem.

Else try changing all the options in the advanced graphics menu to off or low/ minimal if you haven't already tried it, then readd one at a time if that fixes the issue.

Not sure what hardware you have, but if it's anywhere around the minimum requirements, or below them, then glitches like this are probably to be expected. Setting graphics options to defaults might help, as well. If your hardware is up to the task, then you can try to reinstall the game or verify the integrity of the game files, since it's possible something didn't copy properly.