Numerous issues.

thatprattbastard

Question

Okay this is what I've dealt with today. Every time I attempted to start the "Bug the CIA" mission the game would crash, despite the fact that I played and completed the mission just fine the other day. After a few restarts I was unable to get past the main menu and instead of the normal sound effects every time I tried to click on load or resume or whatever I got the grunt effects from enemies getting melee'd. Now I'm reinstalling and am once again having to ignore multiple crc errors. This is seriously the buggiest game I've ever played.

2 answers to this question

Actually, if you're getting multiple CRC errors, don't you think you should be concerned about file integrity? Would sure explain the multiple random errors you get.

Are you on boxed version or download version? I'd recommend a redownload if the latter, CRC errors are generally things you can sometimes live with but sometimes cause any kind of random issues later on.

Actually, if you're getting multiple CRC errors, don't you think you should be concerned about file integrity? Would sure explain the multiple random errors you get.

Are you on boxed version or download version? I'd recommend a redownload if the latter, CRC errors are generally things you can sometimes live with but sometimes cause any kind of random issues later on.

I've installed from the dvd and later tried downloading a couple of different times, always with the crc errors though.