Eyes of a pilot, lungs of a gnat

Walsingham

And unfortunately, cRPG gamers enjoy none of the benefits and suffer all of the faults.

That's it. I want smokable (?) cigarettes in New Vegas! With short term benefits and long term drawbacks, like drugs!

Oops. Wrong topic.

"Save often!" -The Inquisitor

"Floss regularly!" -also The Inquisitor

I guess pro-gamers need to start playing competitive Wii-Fit?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I know a solution! All computers and game consoles should require bicycle pedals to power them. We'd all have the legs of Mr. Universe and the upper bodies of Urkle. :(

Not pedals....treadmills!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You know I have noticed that I'm quick to make a save if I drop something. I'd say my DEX is at least a 15

Yeah me too. Even if it wasn't scientifically proven (is it now? :)) one would notice that computer games change the way you think & react in strange ways... :(

I know a solution! All computers and game consoles should require bicycle pedals to power them. We'd all have the legs of Mr. Universe and the upper bodies of Urkle. :)

Not pedals....treadmills!

Still doesn't do any good for the upper body, and I think it would affect your performance / efficiency in action games (gotta love the irony).

Yes, I seriously considered this setup for a moment. I'm getting bigger, and I ain't growing up, if you know what I mean. :(

We need more actively involved controllers, that's what. Aim with a replica gun, run on a treadmill to move in the game. Why not.

Still doesn't do any good for the upper body, and I think it would affect your performance / efficiency in action games (gotta love the irony).

Yes, I seriously considered this setup for a moment. I'm getting bigger, and I ain't growing up, if you know what I mean. :(

We need more actively involved controllers, that's what. Aim with a replica gun, run on a treadmill to move in the game. Why not.

But it would help some with the aerobic fitness at least. And unlike pedaling, you wouldn't get the huge leg/skinny upper effect. :)

Yeah, I've thought about a set up like that myself. It'd be great for when I watch 3 hour ballgames/twitter. But you'd need something to lower the table/keyboard for when you did want to sit down. lol

You know I have noticed that I'm quick to make a save if I drop something. I'd say my DEX is at least a 15

I actually dropped something yesterday and realised five minutes later that I hadn't picked it up because I figured it would only persist for so long before disappearing!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I actually dropped something yesterday and realised five minutes later that I hadn't picked it up because I figured it would only persist for so long before disappearing!

And if it was a quest item, it'll probably respawn in your inventory, anyway! :(

And if it was a quest item, it'll probably respawn in your inventory, anyway! :)

Jokes for nerds +3 :ermm:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Is that what they do in RPGs now days? They should force you to trawl all the way back and then fight through the same two layers of dungeon again. Obviously it was a quest item if it had so little retail value.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

There's a grafitti on my way to town that looks exactly like one of the grafitti's in GTA: San Andreas.. I keep thinking I should fill it in.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

HA! Should check into developer health... I have the reactions of a slouth, and my health, I guess I'm about 160 years old... I have serious issues with stairs.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

One leading gamer in his twenties appeared to be slim and healthy with a physique similar to an endurance athlete.

But tests revealed he in fact had the lung function and aerobic fitness of a heavy smoker in his sixties.

I know that there's a whole "gamers are unfit lol" stereotype going around but seriously I can't imagine how you can get like that (look good, be young, have godawful actual health) except by drug abuse or genetic unfitness.
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Took a VO2 max test recently. Scored nearly 51. This places me in the excellent to superior range, and as good as the elite athletes of various sports (e.g. orienteering, baseball, basketball).

So I'm happy.

I could always stand to improve my fitness, though.

One leading gamer in his twenties appeared to be slim and healthy with a physique similar to an endurance athlete.

But tests revealed he in fact had the lung function and aerobic fitness of a heavy smoker in his sixties.

I know that there's a whole "gamers are unfit lol" stereotype going around but seriously I can't imagine how you can get like that (look good, be young, have godawful actual health) except by drug abuse or genetic unfitness.

How old are you?

-Elwood Blues