Obsidian making Dungeon Siege III

Maybe the game is in beta and they want opinions on from the press.

Most of the press remarks seem to imply its alpha or pre-alpha.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I hope they don't listen too badly to the press feedback though *cough* Alpha Protocol *cough*...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I hope they don't listen too badly to the press feedback though *cough* Alpha Protocol *cough*...

The press might have been overly harsh on AP, but they weren't complaining about the good parts.

Some/A lot of them were.

Depends. If you're talking about the C&C, the negative reviews I read didn't even mention it.

Some have called the characters bland, the VO bad, etc.

Thinking about it, the only thing that wasn't criticized was the music. :sweat:

Depends. If you're talking about the C&C, the negative reviews I read didn't even mention it.

Some have called the characters bland, the VO bad, etc.

Thinking about it, the only thing that wasn't criticized was the music. :sweat:

Well, for me the "good parts" were the perks, the dynamic mission structure based on the intel and your previous choices and the characters. Everything else can be improved.

So while taking press criticism one for one is probably a bad idea in any case, they usually point out the major flaws pretty well if you aggregate the result enough.

EDIT: Oh and dossiers as well, but it would be nice if they were used a bit more actively in the game.

Edited by Purkake