Veteran Status Won't Unlock

Jonathan C.

Question

Hi, I just finished my first playthrough and beat the game. So, I went to start a new game and found the veteran status was still greyed out... I replayed the endgame level again to see if that would trigger it, but it still would not unlock. Are there any known fixes to this? I'd hate to have to replay the whole game again.

Thanks.

Edited by Jonathan C.

4 answers to this question

Did you play that game as Recruit?

Only then will Veteran unlock.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Hi, I just finished my first playthrough and beat the game. So, I went to start a new game and found the veteran status was still greyed out... I replayed the endgame level again to see if that would trigger it, but it still would not unlock. Are there any known fixes to this? I'd hate to have to replay the whole game again.

Thanks.

I have had the same problem with getting Veteran mode to unlock; and to answer the question the following the post YES I DID PLAY IN RECRUIT MODE, HOW ELSE COULD I PLAY THEY GAME IF VETERAN MODE ISN'T UNLOCKED? There are only two modes to play the game Recruit & Veteran, if you arent playing in Veteran you HAVE to be be in Recruit mode.

I have played the game from the the final Auto-Save 12 times now beating the engame boss numerous times, ans even trying different outcomes just to see if the endgame outcome is what is effecting unlocking veteran mode. Thisis a VERY annoying glitch that has me on the verge of demending a refund for what I spent for this game, because I am unable to experience the game to it's fullests.

Ah you know what, I feel like a dunce. I was playing as an Spy, I thought it was like mass effect where you pick a class and a background, but the "recruit" is a seperate choosable background. I guess I have to play through again.

There are only two modes to play the game Recruit & Veteran, if you arent playing in Veteran you HAVE to be be in Recruit mode.

Read above post. There are actually 4 classes at first, one being the recruit (who starts out with no levels in anything).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee