Question to Devs: Console or PC version?

Question for the Devs, if you were going to buy this game, would you get it for console or PC and why? I want to get it but not sure which version to get.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Question for the Devs, if you were going to buy this game, would you get it for console or PC and why? I want to get it but not sure which version to get.

If I was a dev, I'd tell you to buy both! :p I'd sure dev's like $ and good sales. ;)

Really, though - do the homework. So, read the reviews; check out the Technical Issues boards; talk to some gamers; and then go from there.

Hell, if you got a console, why not RENT the console version from a Blockbuster or somewhere?

It would be nice if Obsidian released an Alpha Protocol - PC Demo.

Trust me, get the console version. Or if you have a controller for the PC, play it with the controller. But if you play it on PC with keyboard+mouse, you'll have a lot of problems. That's just my opinion though..

I wonder if Obsidian is working on a patch to work on some of the KB/mouse and control issues the PC version reportedly has...

I think the main question is how you prefer to play shooters. I can't play shooters on consoles, so if this game wasn't on the PC it wouldn't have been for me. If you're fine with third person shooters on that platform, then AP is probably better on console, because the interface is clearly designed for that platform.

Hello! It depends on what you like, really. I personally am playing the 360 version because I love achievements, but my friend is running his playthrough on PS3. At work i almost always played the PC version though... so... whatever console you play on more, i guess. :)

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

I have the PC version but I really thinking about getting the 360 version (or at least renting it).

What can I say, I love me some achievements too! :)

Hello! It depends on what you like, really. I personally am playing the 360 version because I love achievements, but my friend is running his playthrough on PS3. At work i almost always played the PC version though... so... whatever console you play on more, i guess. :)

In the PC version, did you leave Achievements in? Does the game in-game have its own section for you to view your Achievements?

I've seen games like Mass Effect 2 and Divinity 2 on the PC have a section in-game somewhere to view our own Achievements - even though they aren't connected to online Achievement boards you find on your Steam, G4WL, Impulse accounts, etc.

I went from pc to 360, cause it just plays smoother

Who are you "Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, mr. Thorton, Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, agent Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Michael Thorton, etc....."

"Oh the candy dish! That's right - that's where I left my keys" Heck YEAH!!

I went from pc to 360, cause it just plays smoother

Since I'm sure some people do own a PC and X360 and will buy both versions...

I wonder why some companies don't also sell a (Limited amount of) Special Editions of the game which contains both the X-Box 360 and PC versions of the same game in the same box.

Trust me, get the console version. Or if you have a controller for the PC, play it with the controller. But if you play it on PC with keyboard+mouse, you'll have a lot of problems. That's just my opinion though..

I wonder if Obsidian is working on a patch to work on some of the KB/mouse and control issues the PC version reportedly has...

As far as I know no patch has officially been announced, but they may make a patch later on. :(

In this day and age it seems unlikely for a patch not to be released.

For PC and consoles.

Anyway... PC for me. Then again I have no TV (and thus, no consoles).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I think the main question is how you prefer to play shooters. I can't play shooters on consoles, so if this game wasn't on the PC it wouldn't have been for me. If you're fine with third person shooters on that platform, then AP is probably better on console, because the interface is clearly designed for that platform.

This is both the most and least helpful response. I prefer shooters on PC, but if the interface feels like its meant for console then I'd probably rather go for that.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg