A question about cheat codes

Are there any cheat codes for the pc version of this game, such as god mode? I'm fighting Brayko, and despite having a wonderful and joyous time without feeling any frustration whatsoever over the fact I can't even chip away half of his health before dying, I'm thinking I need something to help me beat this guy before I end up in a mental institution. I've tried every tactic, tried reading every guide out there on how to beat him (where I learned such useful advice as "remember to run away from Brayko when he's chasing you" and "shooting his henchmen will make the fight easier"), but I simply can't beat this guy. I managed to do it once because he bugged out and stood still (but I accidentally executed him afterwards, which wasn't my intention), but otherwise I am not kidding when I say that I've been at this for two or three hours (with sporadic smoke breaks where I hammered my fists into the wall).

So, um, yeah, this is really just a long way of asking if there are any cheats for AP. I googled and found nothing, but if the devs post here and have some cheats, I'd really appreciate it. I love AP and would really like to know just what the hell will happen the day I finally beat this boss.

I'm playing on hard by the way, just in case anyone wants to give some advice on how to beat him on this difficulty level. So far, no tactics have worked for me however. I'm using shotguns and smgs (I know, I know).

Also, if I ever hear the phrase "turn up the radio" again in any shape or form, I'll shoot up my neighborhood.

Edited by Young Poet

Its your last boss in the game??

You should leave Brayko for last...

Go to other safehouses and start doing other missions until your character is strong enought, then go to moscow and kick his coked ass....

Also, if you have Steve Heck as a dossier, you can use him as intel to poison his coke

TURN UP

THE RADIO

Just kiddin'. What's your character build?

Stealth 3

SMG 5

Shotgun 4

Sabotage 2

Technical Aptitude 4

Toughness 2

Martial Arts 2

Rest 0

A bit all over the place unfortunately, but it hasn't really been a problem 'till now.

Its your last boss in the game??

You should leave Brayko for last...

Go to other safehouses and start doing other missions until your character is strong enought, then go to moscow and kick his coked ass....

Also, if you have Steve Heck as a dossier, you can use him as intel to poison his coke

First boss. I know I should probably save him for later, but I'm not gonna quit now damnit! >_<

Also, I did the Steve Heck thing last time I played AP. Wasn't going to befriend him this time around.

I felt the exact same about Brayko. He was my first boss battle after Saudi Arabia, so you can only imagine the despair. A good tactic I found to avoid Brayko when he's coked up, is to run around the middle of the arena, where the speakers are stored. Keep watching which direction he's going in since he does change direction quite frequently and when he's panting, turn up behind him and use CQC on him like crazy. When he's using his guns and guards keep popping in, use traps against the doors to greet them. And then go for Brayko himself, otherwise, if you don't make sure you've taken down his guards, then they'll deal a bit of damage whilst you're running away from him wielding the knife (was a victim of the stray shots killing me). I was also going to advise you use chainshot (a reward for upping your pistol ability) but it seems like you don't have it, unfortunately. Good luck.