Dammit, I got spoiled.*spoiler alert about Madison*

I figured there would be a spoiler warning on the alpha protocol wiki page, alas it was not so and I now know that Madison is Parker's daughter.

Ugh...

Anyways, I beat the game once already and I want to know where I can find this information so it is revealed in game.

She reveals it after the one night stand (regardless whether you actually bedded her or not). I think you need a complete dossier to unlock that bit of info.

Oh? I scrogged her but she didn't tell me. She didn't tell me after I saved her life either. Oh well, will look for her dossier next play through.

Certainly not going to that wiki page again until I have beaten the game several times.

Err...you just spoiled it for me too. And I've finished the game.

That's the punishment for reading the "(Spoiler Warning!)" forums :sorcerer:

But seriously, how did I miss it? Maybe Madison is so boring that I couldn't pay attention to what she says. Oh well.

bo2honau2csr9e70g28.png

Something like that. :sorcerer:

Before the romance-option, you two have a conversation where there is a fourth dialogue option (maybe it's based on dossier or reputation), taking that you'll get to know the connection between the two.

Don't know if it's related but when I went for it, I also asked Mina to do a background check on Parker.