Had a one night stand with Mina.

The scene was surprisingly cute, but I can't still shake off the feeling that, excluding one flirty email, it really came out of nowhere, at least for my Mike.

Never reached enough influence to do anything with the other three, and I wouldn't want to do anything with miss Vanilla Personality aka Madison.

Mina seems like the best written romance out of all of them simply for the reason that you have more time to build it up. Admittedly this does get a bit wonked by the hub structure, but I had the feeling of things slowly heating between them, and then when she thinks you're going to go get yourself killed she decides to try to show her feelings for you.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The scene was surprisingly cute, but I can't still shake off the feeling that, excluding one flirty email, it really came out of nowhere, at least for my Mike.

Never reached enough influence to do anything with the other three, and I wouldn't want to do anything with miss Vanilla Personality aka Madison.

Mina seems like the best written romance out of all of them simply for the reason that you have more time to build it up. Admittedly this does get a bit wonked by the hub structure, but I had the feeling of things slowly heating between them, and then when she thinks you're going to go get yourself killed she decides to try to show her feelings for you.

Still not as well written as the secret Gelato guy romance you must admit.

Especially when you have shot him before! :p

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I thought the Mina romance was quite sweet and they set it up well by having Mina suddenly show up in person. They did a good job on keeping the dialogue flirtatious without getting completely silly. That was the case with Mina throughout the entire game. She's a great character, I found her easy to care about.

I think the Scarlet one was the least interesting. Though knowing her "secret", it's kinda kinky.

Madison was all-right. It seemed to bring out a more human and non-professional side in Thorton, thought they did a good job of that.

SIE is, of course, the best one.

I generally really don't like romances in games but I enjoyed them in AP. I think it mostly has to do with the fact that it's much more about... natural attractions rather than lengthy "I love thee" speeches. Even the one with Mina (which feels the most serious) is not all grand and sweeping, I feel it plays out pretty naturally.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Eh... have to disagree there. While she's serious on the missions and only sends you one flirtatious e-mail, she also responds positively to tasteful jokes in your e-mail responses (for instance, the one in which you ask if she's going to have to show on the doll where Darcy wanted to touch her, and suggest that sending Darcy on a wild goose chase to Siberia might get him raped by a polar bear) indicating that she's increasingly at ease with you.

I think the Scarlet one was the least interesting.

Scarlet's is more subtle, but she definitely has her moments that are easy to miss - the "hot lesbian sex" e-mail she sends you comes to mind.

:(

SIE is a hoot, although I don't know if I'd like her so much in real life.

Madison was pretty boring, imo. "I found a file that suggested that Marburg wanted to assassinate you, so I had to warn you. Sleep with me."

Eh... have to disagree there. While she's serious on the missions and only sends you one flirtatious e-mail, she also responds positively to tasteful jokes in your e-mail responses (for instance, the one in which you ask if she's going to have to show on the doll where Darcy wanted to touch her, and suggest that sending Darcy on a wild goose chase to Siberia might get him raped by a polar bear) indicating that she's increasingly at ease with you.

I think the Scarlet one was the least interesting.

Scarlet's is more subtle, but she definitely has her moments that are easy to miss - the "hot lesbian sex" e-mail she sends you comes to mind.

:)

SIE is a hoot, although I don't know if I'd like her so much in real life.

Madison was pretty boring, imo. "I found a file that suggested that Marburg wanted to assassinate you, so I had to warn you. Sleep with me."

Close, more like with Madison "I'm only here to provide Marbug with that extra dose of evil juice."

• 1 month later...

I could only have it with scarlet and Mina- I tried flirting with Madison but she never really liked me and SIE always hated me- How did you guys get SIE and Madison-If you want to tell me- also I tried flirting with the gelato guy but had to kill him and then :sorcerer: ... Also *spoiler* I'm kinda sad I had sex with Scarlet cause she killed Sung >_<.

I could only have it with scarlet and Mina- I tried flirting with Madison but she never really liked me and SIE always hated me- How did you guys get SIE and Madison-If you want to tell me- also I tried flirting with the gelato guy but had to kill him and then :brows: ... Also *spoiler* I'm kinda sad I had sex with Scarlet cause she killed Sung :(.

So I played through again and figured something out- This may not be completely correct but it works for sex for me;

Mina- Professional until she is flirty then start being suave

Madison- Suave the whole way, after doing ruins she is sleeping, talk to her, then do the shipment and she will be asleep until :ermm:

SIE- aggresive, no matter how rude you are she likes it more...

Scarlet- suave and professional, send all Halbech data to her and then visit her @ end

Anyone I'm missing?...

• 2 weeks later...
NONE! I killed them all. ;)

Well, except for Scarlett, and only because I didn't get a chance to do so.

But... you can... on your way back through GB in the finale.

You shoulda.

"I'll be with you in two shakes of a high-explosive device cleverly disguised as a lamb's tail."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On my first run I had Mina, which was according to plan. Unfortunately, not so much to plan, she died later in the game.. :brows:

Second run I was curious and got my hands on all 4 of the ladies. :)

Sie took me quite by surprise, though, since I was pretty sure I had missed the opportunity with her, in Russia. Luckily, however, she came back for some unrestrained action later on.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scarlett gets incredibly forward in her e-mails. It was rather weird up against her personality offline. But hey. Internet.

• 1 year later...