I scrogged Mina because she's hot, flirty but not overly slutty like Scarlet and Sie.

I think the game was trying to give me the option to scrog Scarlet RIGHT AFTER I scrogged Mina but I told her I had to go because first of all, it's demeaning to Mina and second, even my Michael Thorton doesn't have that much energy.

I tried to scrog Sis but then found out she's un-scroggable. Was very dissapointed as I was hoping for a hot teen body.

Edited by Busomjack

All of them (Madison, Mina, Scarlet, and SIE), although I ended up on the boat with Mina. Evidently you can get Scarlet if you don't save Mina but I didn't feel like letting her die this play-through (for that matter, I didn't let Madison die either).

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Please refrain from the use of the word "scrog". I have no idea why people can't say "have sex with". Seriously, "un-scroggable

OT, Madison (just to make her death seem like a big deal, I personally hated her), Scarlet and SIE. Approval with Mina was too low. I have no idea why I ended up with her on the boat though.

And how the hell is Scarlet slutty?

Edited by Mojito
bo2honau2csr9e70g28.png

As my first character was somewhat Bond-like (and I mean the old Bond, the real Bond by Sir Sean Connery), who did I have sex with?

Everything that moved.

And some things that didn't.

Even with the Gelato Man? Eeeeewwwwwww

As my first character was somewhat Bond-like (and I mean the old Bond, the real Bond by Sir Sean Connery), who did I have sex with?

Everything that moved.

And some things that didn't.

Even with the Gelato Man? Eeeeewwwwwww

awwww :)

I had with Mina , Sie and Scarlet.

none...I played the gentleman

-I didn't disturb Madison

-I refused to kiss Brutus (Mina)

-I didn't like the idea of sleeping with a journalist (might find the cover of the next issue Mike in his underpants)

-I chose Heck since he's the only one I can trust

so thats 0 women. Mike Thorton, heart breaker...

First time it was Madison and Scarlet. I made sure with Scarlet giving her all emails. lol This time I bribed Halbech and still have Scarlet up to +7 through dialogue alone. I just got Mina and about to contact Scarlet now on my 2nd playthrough. Wish me luck. lol

All of them (Madison, Mina, Scarlet, and SIE), although I ended up on the boat with Mina. Evidently you can get Scarlet if you don't save Mina but I didn't feel like letting her die this play-through (for that matter, I didn't let Madison die either).

Word. I'm trying to play through and earn my No Time For Love' achievement now, and I'm having a hard time with it. :lol:

To be honest, though, I was pretty disappointed that I couldn't romance Sis.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Apparently she's too young although I could have sworn in her dossier it said she was in her late teens or early twenties. If she is over eighteen then it's probably to do with her plot ark being cut.

Edited by Serrano

Apparently she's too young although I could have sworn in her dossier it said she was in her late teens or early twenties. If she is over eighteen then it's probably to do with her plot ark being cut.

Best guess (IMO) is that they wrote the game thinking of her as being about 16. Then they remembered that Germany (and possibly some other markets) likes to censor games to prevent the player from murdering children. So, rather than alter the gameplay or story, simply made the age on her dossier more ambiguous, implying that she could be old enough to get shot in the head without corrupting the minds of the German public.

On-topic: nobody. The history of in-game sex scenes is sufficiently cringe-inducing that I avoid them wherever I can.

Edited by Enoch

Best guess (IMO) is that they wrote the game thinking of her as being about 16. Then they remembered that Germany (and possibly some other markets) likes to censor games to prevent the player from murdering children. So, rather than alter the gameplay or story, simply made the age on her dossier more ambiguous, implying that she could be old enough to get shot in the head without corrupting the minds of the German public.

On-topic: nobody. The history of in-game sex scenes is sufficiently cringe-inducing that I avoid them wherever I can.

awww, but you missed getting half raped by SIE!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dunno if you have seen the swedish movie triology(based on a book triology) Millenium? Sis reminds me of the character Lisbet Sahlander, and she is 25ish I think.

Touche, I was thinking the same thing. BTW, I've finished the first book and now reading the second. Those books are simply brilliant.

bo2honau2csr9e70g28.png

Had a one night stand with Mina.

The scene was surprisingly cute, but I can't still shake off the feeling that, excluding one flirty email, it really came out of nowhere, at least for my Mike.

Never reached enough influence to do anything with the other three, and I wouldn't want to do anything with miss Vanilla Personality aka Madison.

Dunno if you have seen the swedish movie triology(based on a book triology) Millenium? Sis reminds me of the character Lisbet Sahlander, and she is 25ish I think.

Touche, I was thinking the same thing. BTW, I've finished the first book and now reading the second. Those books are simply brilliant.

Yup, those are some excellent novels.

As for Sis, she's more of a 16-kind.

The way she acts and reacts, accompanied by her expressions suggest that she's younger than... the age that would be legal. She's more like a 'sis', hence the name, I guess. If she was a romance option, I'd still avoid it, and not because I don't like the character (I do), but because she's still a bit young for this dirty business. And when I wrote it down, it made me realize what is her charm.

At the first was Scarlet, couldn't get Madison and I passed on Mina... but at the second, in Bond mode, got raped by Sie, reused by Mina, comforted by Madison and interviewed by Scarlet... yep, I've got to turn down the gelato guy, Heck and that pervy old Marburg...