Sign in to follow this  
Busomjack

Who would you have a bromance with?

Me personally, I went with Steven Heck because he and I were such great buddies during our first play through. I totally bought into his conspiracy theories and felt that we had each other's back while risking our lives. Also, him giving me his dry cleaner bottle as a gift with his signature gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling.

So, who was your bromance?

Konstantin Brayko!

Oh, wait, you mean "bromance", not "romance".

Uh.

Nothing to see here.

Just, move along.

Just in case there is a misunderstanding, a "bromance" is strictly platonic. Think of a bromance as your favorite male buddy.

Well, Heck's easy but it can't get more plathonic than Darcy. He hates you and loves you at the same time. He has to kill you yet admires you (and envys you) and at the same time you're rivals over the same woman. That's Shakespeare man!

Edited by zkylon

yea, wish we had more missions with Darcy... like actually being his handler for one, so we can have more banter, or him betraying AP and the two of you storm the place together....sigh too bad

Omen is also a nice choice, my first playthrough was melee and pistols, so me and him had an epic kung-fu fight, then we agreed to find the killer together....but he also didn't get much screen time.

since Darcy and Deng didn't get much screen time, I'll have to go with Heck. Not my first choice since Heck is in a whole other league and isn't really Thorton's equal. He seems to be one of the greatest agents ever. He knew Scarlet was the killer all along, but didn't interfere, and if he is mad, he gets scary serious. But hey, he rigged a train with a machine gun and killed all the CSP in the station, ha! good times.

Me personally, I went with Steven Heck because he and I were such great buddies during our first play through. I totally bought into his conspiracy theories and felt that we had each other's back while risking our lives. Also, him giving me his dry cleaner bottle as a gift with his signature gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling.

Ditto. Mike & Heck took a boat into the sunset during my first ending... discussing what crazy mischief to get into next. :)

Darcy second... only because he gave Mike a photo of a buddy cop movie with Mike & Darcy's faces photoshopped over the actors. :p

Heck, Brayko and Mike have a beer together.

Don't tell me it wouldn't be awesome.

"Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever."

What is glass but tortured sand?
Never forget! '12.01.13.

Marburg. Totally.

I mean, I can imagine the both of us sitting at a table in the garden in my favorite pub, grunting and looking grumpy at everyone that makes more noise. Oh, and clicking our little pens whenever somebody reaches for his cell! :lol:

Heck period =P

He's my bromance even though he's crazy =P

Why does everyone take everything I say out of context?

If you love me click these two banners =P

868948.png

868948.png

Marburg. Totally.

I mean, I can imagine the both of us sitting at a table in the garden in my favorite pub, grunting and looking grumpy at everyone that makes more noise. Oh, and clicking our little pens whenever somebody reaches for his cell! :ermm:

With optional hawaii shirt and straw hat, pretty please?

Never forget! '12.01.13.

Heck obviously and maybe Omen

Who are you "Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, mr. Thorton, Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, agent Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Michael Thorton, etc....."

"Oh the candy dish! That's right - that's where I left my keys" Heck YEAH!!

Marburg. Totally.

I mean, I can imagine the both of us sitting at a table in the garden in my favorite pub, grunting and looking grumpy at everyone that makes more noise. Oh, and clicking our little pens whenever somebody reaches for his cell! ;)

And with pink, girly (however it is spelled in English) drinks of course.

Edited by thufirhawat333

Marburg. Totally.

I mean, I can imagine the both of us sitting at a table in the garden in my favorite pub, grunting and looking grumpy at everyone that makes more noise. Oh, and clicking our little pens whenever somebody reaches for his cell! :)

And with pink, girly (however it is spelled in English) drinks of course.

Marburg would want more than just bromance. Madison makes a comment about the statues and how Marburg never had ladies over to his villa.

Marburg would want more than just bromance. Madison makes a comment about the statues and how Marburg never had ladies over to his villa.
Honestly, considering his age I just thought he simply can't get it up and was jealous of ..."equipped" statues.

And his personality... my guess would've been asexual.

Never forget! '12.01.13.

Yeah, I was there just a few hours ago, and aww :)

I guess I have to reconsider my statement.

After playing through the game again I think Brayko would make an excellent bromance option. I was meeting Surkov and then suddenly Brayko appeared and he was totally like my best buddy as I let him knife Surkov to death after he killed Championchik.

Heck's cool but.. uhh, well, Albatross is an awfully swell and guy and is super reliable. He's always calling you up to chat and even asks politely for you to remove the bugs. Like, who else is such a bud?

since Darcy and Deng didn't get much screen time, I'll have to go with Heck. Not my first choice since Heck is in a whole other league and isn't really Thorton's equal. He seems to be one of the greatest agents ever. He knew Scarlet was the killer all along, but didn't interfere

Really? Where does it say that he knew that Scarlet was the assassin??

since Darcy and Deng didn't get much screen time, I'll have to go with Heck. Not my first choice since Heck is in a whole other league and isn't really Thorton's equal. He seems to be one of the greatest agents ever. He knew Scarlet was the killer all along, but didn't interfere

Really? Where does it say that he knew that Scarlet was the assassin??

I had him shoot Scarlet at the end and he mentioned she was the assassin and then was totally surprised that you didn't know. Apparently he thought you were just lettin her off the hook to get her into bed. Which was totally cool with him and that's why he didn't say anything.

I had him shoot Scarlet at the end and he mentioned she was the assassin and then was totally surprised that you didn't know. Apparently he thought you were just lettin her off the hook to get her into bed. Which was totally cool with him and that's why he didn't say anything.
Steven "don't call me Steve" Heck. 'un helluva guy. >_<

Never forget! '12.01.13.

Ditto. Mike & Heck took a boat into the sunset during my first ending... discussing what crazy mischief to get into next. :(

Darcy second... only because he gave Mike a photo of a buddy cop movie with Mike & Darcy's faces photoshopped over the actors. :)

What? It's possible tog ride off with Heck during the ending? That sounds so bromantic! How do you do it?