Confused about the post-mission "rewards"

I'm a little confused. I'm not getting the amount of money it says I was rewarded on the post mission screen. For example, I think one of the missions says I was rewarded $50,000 but when I go to the clearinghouse I don't have that much.

Am I missing something?

Well then I'm not sure.

I just started a new game and did one of the first missions.

Here's a link to the image. It's not very clear but it's the last line.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7340/0603002048.jpg

It says the total money earned from the mission is $33,500 but when I go to the clearinghouse I only have $29882. Do they take into account the ammo and other items I pick up?

Where you damaged when you ended the mission? If you look at your service record and check your stats; you will see a little stat towards the bottom that says, "Medical Bills".

Oh yeah, you lose money if you complete the mission with health gone.

Where you damaged when you ended the mission? If you look at your service record and check your stats; you will see a little stat towards the bottom that says, "Medical Bills".

Oh yeah, you lose money if you complete the mission with health gone.

That's the medical bills you costed to whoever you hurt :/

You know, like "orphans created" lol.

Are you sure???

How do you know?

It doesn't say medical bills caused to enemies. It just says "Medical Bills".

Lol, why don't you check it out first before you say something. Little experimentation never hurt anybody.... :)

Are you sure???

How do you know?

Lol, why don't you check it out first before you say something. Little experimentation never hurt anybody.... :)

Its definately medical bills for enemies. I never finished a mission with health missing because of my stealth build and I had a pretty big medical bills stat

Just to make sure there's no confusion: You don't get the money as a reward for completing the mission, that's the amount you collected (or extorted) while on the mission.

Yea that was my understanding as well. It might say you got X amount for doing a job, but the money that goes into your pocket is from money collected/extortion

Or maybe Mina just draws some funds from there to cover up some things that you've done or earese security logs and stuff like that, and draws those funds from your account, because AP agency would ask her what they are for, and when she can't actually explain, and any reason she gives is without proof, she will get caught, so she takes some of your money for that.

Or your just paying taxes lol

Edited by cesko

Who are you "Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, mr. Thorton, Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, agent Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Michael Thorton, etc....."

"Oh the candy dish! That's right - that's where I left my keys" Heck YEAH!!

I've noticed the same thing... I'm not exactly short on money, have around $250,000 at the start of Taipei after finishing Rome and Moscow - but things just don't add up.

The only way the numbers could make sense if the $ total you get at the end of the mission includes the value of items found and any money you get in emails following that mission, but that'd be really misleading.

I made easily $150,000 so far selling unneeded gear / gold plated weapons, another $75,000 easy from various emails, and I doubt I have spent more than $125,000 on weapons and gear. I have been buying nearly all the intel, but that's not nearly enough to account for the difference considering all the missions where I "made" $30,000 - $50,000 a pop.

I'm going to track the money closely during the Taipei missions, see what the numbers look like.

Are you sure???

How do you know?

Its definately medical bills for enemies. I never finished a mission with health missing because of my stealth build and I had a pretty big medical bills stat

It was for your "counseling"... o:)

Yeah, "Medical bills" is for people you knocked down, like "Orphans" is for people you kill.

The money issue is interesting. I tried keeping tabs on it during my Tempai mission but everything checked out so far, although I definitely recall this from Saudi-Arabia.

Hmmm...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Okay, started playing CLOSE attention to my money in my second game, Hard Recruit. Overall, most values are correct, yet some definitely divert from what they should be.

SPOILERIFIC info:

• ASSIGNMENT Actual money given Money according to post-mission stat
  • Graybox 22.5K 22.5K
  • Jizan Stockpile 17.5K 30.0K
  • Nasri Arms Dealer 20.0K 20.0K
  • Bug Airfiled 20.0K 20.0K
  • Intercept Shaheed 30.8K 30.8K
  • CIA Listening Post 24.3K 24.3K
  • Elminate Al-Bara 00.0K 05.0K
  • Marburg's Villa 22.0K 22.0K

More to follow as I proceed in the game.

(Also, anyone have any idea how to properly make a table *and* spoilerhide it? :S

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Was that to me? I definitely never experienced the additional "0" issue, so I doubt it. Also the disrepencies are too small to be accounted to an additional 0 somewhere or another (not to mention I actually got all the values, if there would be an additional 0 it would be in the post-mission stat, where it isn't). I think it's more something along the max. money being displayed instead of what you bought, or an issue in the improved data hack skill. Although I really don't have any concrete idea at all to be honest.

Here's part 2 of the list. As seen in most missions there is no disrepency, although in quite a few is. Nowhere near 100K+'s of difference though as some seem to report. Although maybe that can happen on Normal/Easy?

Plenty of money given to buy everything that suited my needs and then some...

SPOILERIFIC info (2):

• Delivery at the Warehouse 24.5K 24.5K
  • Ruins 28.0K 28.0K
  • Museum 38.3K 63.3K
  • Triad Assassination 12.7K 12.7K
  • Warehouse Data Trail 37.7K 37.7K
  • NSB Data 30.1K 40.1K
  • Intercept Assassination Data 30.7K 55.7K
  • Stop Omen Deng 52.8K 52.8K
  • Trainyard 35.8K 35.8K
  • Yacht 12.5K ?K (forgot to note it down, oops)
  • Embassy 28.4K 43.4K
  • Brayko's Mansion 33.3K 33.3K
  • Finale 18.7K 33.7K

^

Plis the most expensive weapons aren't always the best. With assault rifles on of the best is only 19.000 to buy, so choose wisely!

Who are you "Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, mr. Thorton, Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, agent Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Michael Thorton, etc....."

"Oh the candy dish! That's right - that's where I left my keys" Heck YEAH!!

Was that to me? I definitely never experienced the additional "0" issue, so I doubt it. Also the disrepencies are too small to be accounted to an additional 0 somewhere or another (not to mention I actually got all the values, if there would be an additional 0 it would be in the post-mission stat, where it isn't). I think it's more something along the max. money being displayed instead of what you bought, or an issue in the improved data hack skill. Although I really don't have any concrete idea at all to be honest.

Here's part 2 of the list. As seen in most missions there is no disrepency, although in quite a few is. Nowhere near 100K+'s of difference though as some seem to report. Although maybe that can happen on Normal/Easy?

Plenty of money given to buy everything that suited my needs and then some...

SPOILERIFIC info (2):

• Delivery at the Warehouse 24.5K 24.5K
  • Ruins 28.0K 28.0K
  • Museum 38.3K 63.3K
  • Triad Assassination 12.7K 12.7K
  • Warehouse Data Trail 37.7K 37.7K
  • NSB Data 30.1K 40.1K
  • Intercept Assassination Data 30.7K 55.7K
  • Stop Omen Deng 52.8K 52.8K
  • Trainyard 35.8K 35.8K
  • Yacht 12.5K ?K (forgot to note it down, oops)
  • Embassy 28.4K 43.4K
  • Brayko's Mansion 33.3K 33.3K
  • Finale 18.7K 33.7K

No not to you sorry I wasn't clear. I was talking about the OP's point of how he was told he received 50000 but had no where near that much. The most logical answer is he/she had the same issue I did of experiencing an extra 0 added to the rewards amount