ID Jibril Al-Bara at the Chateau glitch. PLEASE HELP!!!

Reg1.1

Question

I have posted the problem numerous time, sent an IM to a developer and yet nothing has been said on what to do to fix this issue.

On the second part of this mission, when IDing bothe the prostitute and Peter van der Graaf, I get the data transmited, but Mina says nothing, the sniper stays locked on to the target forever, and the game can no continue from there. I have reloaded saves/ reinstalled the game/ shot everyone/ reinstalled windows/ played a new game up to the same point to no avail, the issue persists and I want to know what Obsidian is going to do about it, because I payed my hard earned money for this game, waited for it for years and know I can not play it, because of a bug. Someone please help, this is driving me nuts.

Actually all I have had to do to get by this bug twice, was to quit the game REBOOT. Load the Autosave which starts you from there at the second position and then DON'T get anyone, just sit there till he comes out from behind the tree and get him first.

I think it's caused by a memory leak, which is why you have to Reboot, to clear the previous memory settings.

I'll have to try that. Right now I'm bouncing between Moscow and Taipei because I felt like being a bit random.

Update: I tried rebooting and it still bugged out on me so... save file.

razgriz_1400.zip

Hello, there.

I'm new at the forums. Just purchased AP a few weeks ago and I have the same problem with Peter Van der Graaf or whatever: Mina won't speak.

I see that, due to the absence of a patch that fix this terrible glitch, Mr Winklebotton is helping everyone to pass the second part of the mission. Can you help me with this, please?

http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/54118818/file.html

Thank you.

PS: Obsidian... seriously, this is an unacceptable mistake.

Here it is, have fun.

I updated my version of Alpha Protocol, so the save I provided may or may not work if you haven't patched your game yet.

The patch can be found here: http://help.sega.com/index.php?_m=knowledg...kbarticleid=865

Make sure to get the correct version or the game will not work.

erruhhmyeah.zip

Edited by winklebottom