ID Jibril Al-Bara at the Chateau glitch. PLEASE HELP!!!

Reg1.1

Question

I have posted the problem numerous time, sent an IM to a developer and yet nothing has been said on what to do to fix this issue.

On the second part of this mission, when IDing bothe the prostitute and Peter van der Graaf, I get the data transmited, but Mina says nothing, the sniper stays locked on to the target forever, and the game can no continue from there. I have reloaded saves/ reinstalled the game/ shot everyone/ reinstalled windows/ played a new game up to the same point to no avail, the issue persists and I want to know what Obsidian is going to do about it, because I payed my hard earned money for this game, waited for it for years and know I can not play it, because of a bug. Someone please help, this is driving me nuts.

I'll get on this one in a little bit.

Hrm, can you give me the .dat file in MetaData as well? I don't know how winklebottom's doing it without them...

This confused me when I first tried it too. Just make sure you have a .dat file called default in the MetaData folder. Then rename the save file you're trying to use to "default" and put it in the checkpoints folder; make sure you backup your personal save files. Then just go into the game and load the auto save slot. The picture on the on the save slot will NOT match with what is actually on the save file, as The .dat file determines the pic on save slot.

I'm actually not going to have access to the game for one or two days so I can't take care of save files.

Damnit, some problems at work so I won't be able to get on these until later tonight (6-8 hours), sorry if you're waiting to play.

If anyone else wants to take wolfsun/dno83's files up go ahead, otherwise hold tight.

Damnit, some problems at work so I won't be able to get on these until later tonight (6-8 hours), sorry if you're waiting to play.

If anyone else wants to take wolfsun/dno83's files up go ahead, otherwise hold tight.

was waitin all day but oh well....ill have to wait till after work tomorrow