Which skills exactly, reduce difficulty of hacking and other mini-games?

As far as I can see, 2nd and 14th level of Sabotage (breaking and entering), reduce difficulty of those, and Spy Luck (7th) removes penalty for failing one.

Is there anything else?

Spell Fixes compilation for Neverwinter Nights 2, as well as my other submissions for this great game.

EMP grenades let you skip mini games (lvl 1 Sabotage required) and there are some armor mods that reduce difficulty, but I don't remember the name. Their icon is a sort of electronic glove. Sometimes you can buy mission intel that helps with mini games too.

The armor upgrade is named Printed Circuitry. It's around $4K and available right off the bat in Saudi IIRC. Definitely worth it IMO.

There is another one which is pretty much an upgrade of Printed Circuitry, forgot which it is called but it is about $18k and gives a 'moderate bonus' to all the hacking/lockpicking mini-games.

There is another one which is pretty much an upgrade of Printed Circuitry, forgot which it is called but it is about $18k and gives a 'moderate bonus' to all the hacking/lockpicking mini-games.

Nice, remember where that became available?

I got it in Taipei I think (2nd hub).