Need more guns and customization

Yep, you read that right. Most of the guns are just slight changes of the same gun, maybe a +1 in accuracy, but no visual differences :sorcerer:

The most lacking are pistols, which could use at least 3-5 more different types.

Also, there needs to be more outfits(especially civilian ones, as I find the wetsuit stealth space bs to look retarded in a mission).

would like to see some weapon packs on dlc please......more assualt rifles diffrent types please, and armours :)

m16a1, ak-47 ect ect please :p

Edited by Kostchtchie

Some Trolls, arnt looking for anything logical, they cant be questioned, talked to, reasoned or negosiated with, some trolls just want watch the forums burn

Weapon packs, so long as they have Missions with them!

Nothing more boring than a DLC with only weapons... After thinking for a moment that is not true, horse armour still beats that.

Edited by Kasabian

~R.I.P. Adam aka "Ild

I really would like to see more customization like new haircuts , why there isn't a bald Mike.

------------------

Is my game or it happened to others...i had the red hat like Nasri and when leave Saudi Arabia now is green.

-------------------

a option to dye your outfit would be cool.

You should all be happy that you can even play your game, some of us are stuck on the ID mission in Rome with no hope to ever pass it, because of glitches and bugs. Also yes, another hub with more missions would be wonderful, as would more weapons.

PC version

Mission: The Jibril ID mission in Rome.

Problem: When point sniper at either prostitute or van der Graf person, Mina does not speak, sniper stays locked on the persons head forever. When try and shoot everyone, it says objective complete and nothing happens, game stays on the same area and does not progress. Any way you look at it, game is stuck there and there is nothing I can do to progress in it any longer. No other missions I can atm, only one.

PC version

Mission: The Jibril ID mission in Rome.

Problem: When point sniper at either prostitute or van der Graf person, Mina does not speak, sniper stays locked on the persons head forever. When try and shoot everyone, it says objective complete and nothing happens, game stays on the same area and does not progress. Any way you look at it, game is stuck there and there is nothing I can do to progress in it any longer. No other missions I can atm, only one.

So if you reload the safehouse save right before and run it again the same thing happens over and over?

IF so that sounds like a install issue, maybe a file got glitched. I have it on PC and have done that mission 3 times already with no bugs at all. Have you tried reinstalling the game and loading the safehouse save?

dang that's really bad i have the 360 version ; did you post that problem in the technical forum? I'd suggest to have always more than 1 save but for some reason the game don't allow me to overwrite auto save data to have 2 save of the same mission.

The fact that it is so repeatable is just wierd.

I would have thought a reinstall would fix it, maybe a uninstall, delete files, restart pc and install again but that is a lot of work lost if you wipe all saves too.

The save could be corrupted (IE the checkpoint prior) but then you said that if you load the safehouse and restart the whole mission it bugs at the exact same spot again. Really odd.

Do you have a save prior to the safehouse to try and work to that point again?

Ahead of you, started a new game just for this reason, did same things up to the point, again to no avail, windows was reinstalled a day before I got the game as well, already did the entire delete, shut down, install shut down play and the I shut down because I couldn't pass it. I have done everything and it is still like this, it is a problem in the game, possibly due to the fact that I have a very low end system, the game runs at a stable 15-20 FPS though nad has not given me much trouble up untill this point.