where did the enemies go?

Tryxt

Question

Playing on PS3. Whenever I reloaded during the "bug the airport" mission, all of the enemies on the map (prior to the fence) disappeared. I tried restarting with a different character, but it did the same thing.

3 answers to this question

Playing on PS3. Whenever I reloaded during the "bug the airport" mission, all of the enemies on the map (prior to the fence) disappeared. I tried restarting with a different character, but it did the same thing.

Same exact thing happened to me on some of the Saudi Arabia missions. Made the game EXTREMELY boring

It happens quite a bit on the PC as well.

When I load a checkpoint in a mission, Mike is no longer in cover / enemies have disappeared.

Currently there is an issue with loading checkpoints where some of the information does not load correctly, or is missing. For now, try restarting Alpha Protocol then starting from the safehouse checkpoint, and beginning the mission again. Usually, a 'fresh' Alpha Protocol will not have this problem, as it seems to arise from the fact that checkpoints only save very limited information. Rapid / frequent reloading is likely to exacerbate the issue.