yeah, rl most bounty hunters don't kill unless it is in self defense because they are not liscensed to kill. Even cops, in the US, have to wait for clear and present danger before they kill a suspect. Otherwise, they go to jail, for murder, like the rest of us. What constitutes "clear and present danger" is often open for debate, but never the less, neither bounty hunters nor the police can shoot first and ask questions later.

This even applies to Starwars, unless they are hired for assassination, like Zam in the Phantom Menace. Even Vader had to remind Boba Fett: "I want them alive...no desintigrations!"

yeah, rl most bounty hunters don't kill unless it is in self defense because they are not liscensed to kill.  Even cops, in the US, have to wait for clear and present danger before they kill a suspect.  Otherwise, they go to jail, for murder, like the rest of us.  What constitutes "clear and present danger" is often open for debate, but never the less, neither bounty hunters nor the police can shoot first and ask questions later.

This even applies to Starwars, unless they are hired for assassination, like Zam in the Phantom Menace.  Even Vader had to remind Boba Fett: "I want them alive...no desintigrations!"

Agreed.

She's a Bounty Hunter, a Pro mind you, and she doesn't do contract killing?? That seems a little odd. and how does she make a living being a bounty hunter when shes only killed one person.. AND it was self defense. BOOO

I think this means she's a unique character and not a stereotype.

I think there may be some confusion between a bounty hunter and an assasin here.

A Bounty Hunter is not required to kill or take on contract killings. They are used to retrieve people. Sometimes the option is given to them as to whether they kill them or not ie Dead or Alive.

An Assasin on the other hand will kill people that their client has hired them to kill.

Think about it. In Star Wars the most famous bounty hunter is Bobba Fett. Now he didn't kill Han Solo, now did he?

God this thread is boring! We need some new info.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!