Easter eggs

When you are in the loading screen, you can read an extract from John Keats' poem, Hyperion:

These crystalline pavilions, and pure fanes,

Of all my lucent empire? It is left

Deserted, void, nor any haunt of mine.

The blaze, the splendor, and the symmetry,

I cannot see

After you hack the [Download Database] computer in the CIA listening post, you can read the e-mails stored on it.

Two of them are discussing how to find a rogue agent (obviously referring to Mike), codename Georgia.

Hint:

AP's working title was Project Georgia.

At the start what does the code on Mikey's patient clothes say?

It must be an easter egg as I have seen those codes before in other games, but I do not know how to translate them.

The code on his patient's clothes is a 2D barcode (Datamatrix i think), in order to read it you need a a barcode scanner ;-)

I can tell you what type of barcode it is because i work for this industry

Telling us what the barcode translates into would be better. :ermm:

If someone could extract the texture file or get a really clear picture/Screenshot i could try it on the scanners we have in the office.

i can't as i got the PS3 version but i'm sure you PC users can dig around the files :p

Edited by Agent Mike

Is "M1LFluv3r" someone's nick at Obsidian?

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?autom...p;showentry=122

...then three designers (Travis "Dark Sun" Stout, Matt "M1lflover/Kaji" MacLean, and myself) took over the narrative...

...we broke down the narrative sections into email (95% Matt MacLean) and set Travis Stout loose on the news and at one Hub (Taipei) as well as periphery characters in some of the other locales (Rome). Whenever possible, we set up the narrative team so each designer was married to a specific character (Travis = Stephen Heck, Hong Shi, Omen Deng, for example, and I got most everyone else, plus the dossier and banter for levels)...

Edited by funcroc

In any safehouse, check the gadgets training certificate Darcy gave you. He misspelt it... 'Thornton'.

I hate that guy, I'm glad I got to shoot him where it counts (when you're in training)

Who are you "Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, mr. Thorton, Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, agent Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Michael Thorton, etc....."

"Oh the candy dish! That's right - that's where I left my keys" Heck YEAH!!

Parker

Who are you "Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, mr. Thorton, Michael, Mike, Michael, Mike, Michael darling, agent Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Thorton, Michael Thorton, etc....."

"Oh the candy dish! That's right - that's where I left my keys" Heck YEAH!!

Telling us what the barcode translates into would be better. :(

If someone could extract the texture file or get a really clear picture/Screenshot i could try it on the scanners we have in the office.

i can't as i got the PS3 version but i'm sure you PC users can dig around the files :ermm:

Some guy posted the code online, but it can't be read by any app. Here is the link. And btw, it's a QR Code not DataMatrix

The code on his patient's clothes is a 2D barcode (Datamatrix i think), in order to read it you need a a barcode scanner ;-)

I can tell you what type of barcode it is because i work for this industry

You're referring to a smart code./QR Code. But yeah the technical term is Datamatrix.

And you can simply use an iphone (some phones also can do it)

http://mobile.kaywa.com/qr-code-data-matri...ode-reader.html

http://blog.airsource.co.uk/index.php/2009...ncing-optiscan/

Easiest way would be to point Mike towards the camera, take a screenshot, print it out and then photograph it on the paper because I think screens may cause some distortion.

Edited by mr_cyberpunk

In the Moscow safehouse, when you look out the window, I'm pretty sure you can see one of the Deus Vult guys standing in the next building.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

In the Moscow safehouse, when you look out the window, I'm pretty sure you can see one of the Deus Vult guys standing in the next building.

It changes, sometimes its a random women, sometimes it looks like a Deus Vult guy...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Telling us what the barcode translates into would be better. :)

i can't as i got the PS3 version but i'm sure you PC users can dig around the files ;)

Some guy posted the code online, but it can't be read by any app. Here is the link. And btw, it's a QR Code not DataMatrix

Got one iPhone app to read it, it read as a contact, with "AP" as the name. nothing else

I've only seen this one once , and it happened to be the first time I looked:

In the Moscow safehouse looking out the bathroom window, the man is entertaining (op is entertained by) a "dancer".

Made Mina's comment about the view quite intresting...

I've looked every time I got back there, but no further luck...