I really dig the Moscow Safe house music but I can't find it. Heck Obsidian, you really need to name your packages better.

You're not even supposed to extract music :-

I remember however hearing the very same tune (1 minute maybe?) over and over again at one point. A bit annoying but otherwise, good. Moscow safe house you say? I didn't pay attention to it, or any of the safe houses. . .

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

The arcade in Brayko's mansion.. I swear that's music from Deus Ex playing on a loop... throw in Mina's comment about recognising the music playing over the earpiece... :verymad:

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

The arcade in Brayko's mansion.. I swear that's music from Deus Ex playing on a loop... throw in Mina's comment about recognising the music playing over the earpiece... :verymad:

Speaking of Brayko's mansion: Turn up the radio...!

I think this one should be moved, allowing us to discuss music without being worried about spoiling for others.

Edited by Lord2

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

The music during the Brayko fight was absolutely perfect.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I agree with Oblarg, the Moscow boss fight with the 80's music had me grinning ear to ear. Might be the best boss fight music I have heard in any game so far. :D

The music was so diverse throughout the game and fitted perfectly with what was going on, very well done.

Edit - What was the original music intended to be Agent Nelson?

Edited by Kasabian

~R.I.P. Adam aka "Ild

I'm a huge fan of 80s music, too (though mainly heavy metal).

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Just extracted some of the music (damn, can't find the Safe house files though), and it's really good. Just wanna know if this is Alexander Brandon's work since I don't quite recognise his style in there.

Please post how.

Spell Fixes compilation for Neverwinter Nights 2, as well as my other submissions for this great game.

Just extracted some of the music (damn, can't find the Safe house files though), and it's really good. Just wanna know if this is Alexander Brandon's work since I don't quite recognise his style in there.

Please post how.

Just found oggextract. Does fine job of extracting ogg files from those upk archives.

P.S.

Is it just me or Moscow safehouse music reminds me a lot of Mass Effect?

P.P.S.

Music from Brayko's boss fight is in Music_M11.upk file.

Edited by player1

Spell Fixes compilation for Neverwinter Nights 2, as well as my other submissions for this great game.

If you only knew what his original song was. :lol:

Enlighten us, Alvin. :)

Music_Boss_Temp.upk, includes "The Final Countdown" song, which doesn't appear currently in the game, so I guess it was planned as some point as Brayko boss song.

If you only knew what his original song was. :lol:

Enlighten us, Alvin. :)

Music_Boss_Temp.upk, includes "The Final Countdown" song, which doesn't appear currently in the game, so I guess it was planned as some point as Brayko boss song.

Yup, MCA confirmed that on his twitter.