Official comments regarding Alpha Protocol 2

yay! plz sega.. only because of its little gameplay flaws ,little graphical flaws. and some glitches make this game less interesting than it has to be.. plz make a proper sequel for it and plz improve its gameplay like bioware did to mass effect 2 as compared to mass effect 1

Well, that's good news I guess.

But how can they be talking about a sequel before the first one is released - and poor reviewed?

Odd....

But they really need to fix the "features". Other than the gameplay's annoyances it was pretty good, the choices were excellent: really interesting!

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

^^

Reviews are just opinions and can't be taken seriously.

I hope Obsidian please the gamers that support the game with a future sequel better than AP.

Killzone 1 was awful, yet it received a pretty damn good sequel.

The same looks to be happening with the Two Worlds francise. The first was terrible, yet #2 looks at least solid.

AP is better than the original KZ and TW, so it should get a sequel, imo.

I guess it will depend a lot on how it does sales-wise. And while the game did get slammed in some reviews, I hope SEGA has also read that European mags and sites have given it pretty good scores. It might also be a bit of a grower game.

I'm not normally one to support sequels but I think an AP2 could be quite interesting. But only if OEI gets to do it.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Killzone 1 was awful, yet it received a pretty damn good sequel.

The same looks to be happening with the Two Worlds francise. The first was terrible, yet #2 looks at least solid.

AP is better than the original KZ and TW, so it should get a sequel, imo.

But didn't both of those games sell good? As for the AP sales, it's impossible to tell as the game haven't hit the American shelves yet.

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

But how can they be talking about a sequel before the first one is released - and poor reviewed?

Odd....

But they really need to fix the "features". Other than the gameplay's annoyances it was pretty good, the choices were excellent: really interesting!

Because there were a lot of excellent reviews, and it is actually at it's core a very excellent game that does a lot of things very very well.

Odd....

It was only poorly reviewed by the major US reviewers. Most of the European reviewers liked it quite a bit, as did one or two reputable American review websites (1up gave it a B+ and praised it quite a bit).

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

OMFG yes yes!!!! this is great news...i love this game

Edited by Kostchtchie

Some Trolls, arnt looking for anything logical, they cant be questioned, talked to, reasoned or negosiated with, some trolls just want watch the forums burn

Odd....

It was only poorly reviewed by the major US reviewers. Most of the European reviewers liked it quite a bit, as did one or two reputable American review websites (1up gave it a B+ and praised it quite a bit).

yeah i noticed that also

Some Trolls, arnt looking for anything logical, they cant be questioned, talked to, reasoned or negosiated with, some trolls just want watch the forums burn