Patch Wishlist

Also a fix for the enemies disappearing after reload.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

PC:

I've only just reached Saudi Arabia, but the stuttering is really making me want to stop playing. Every time I flick the mouse the game stutters and I end up turned around in some random direction. My system specs are more than enough to handle AP.

That's pretty much my only issue.

A decent thread tackling bugs that need fixed in a more adult manner, I do approve! ;) Half the things mentioned so far I think could do with a fix or improvement, some not really.

Load last save bug - Does not reset enemies or objectives correctly.

Mouse & Sound - Commonly known issue

Texture load lag - I think an .ini edit fixes this, but an official edit would sort out those that do not visit forums.

Lock picking - Sometimes one can get a fail by selecting the exact centre, aiming under works though. This needs refined, also the mouse movement is slow and I have to move my mouse up the pad four or five times.

Hacking - Commonly known mouse and key issue. Why was drag and drop was not considered? If only they made it with PC in mind.

Animation glitch - most obvious animation glitch is the enemy movement when turning or transitioning to another animation, like they skip a frame or two.

Improve upon the slightly disproportionate boss difficulty, some bosses are easy, some are insane like the Russian guy that loves 80's music.

Additional graphic options to turn on and off would be nice, though I am glad you guys included the option to turn off DOF and motion blur, I can not stand such effects.

Some have had problems with loading speed of the e-mail, clearing house, stats, inventory and such. Mine loads alight, but even I think it could be a little faster.

Improve and refine the skills, a few may be overpowered, I hear complaints about pistols kicking too much bottom.

Mentioned above was scope for pistol, I think a scope is fine when the item is a scope, but when it is meant to be iron sights or a laser, then why do we have a huge scope attached? Surely two extra small models would not have taxed the team too badly? :D

If you guys want to be nice additional content would be fantastic! Even if it is only a little bit. :D

Edited by Kasabian

~R.I.P. Adam aka "Ild

Things I'd like to see patched:

1. The Camera - It would be nice if it was moved back a bit. B/c at times when trying to aim it just zooms into Mike.

2. Boss fights - As someone else mentioned the Boss fights on Hard are really unbalanced. They really need to be more evened out.

3. Balanced Checkpoints - Sometimes the checkpoints put you in very disadvantageous situations. (Breaking into Braykp's mansion) Maybe the checkpoints could be placed before you get to these encounters. Or put you in a situation like hiding behind an object or wall and not standing in the middle of the room.

Hacking - As someone else mentioned it takes a long time to move the codes. Could this be sped up a bit.

- Better Collision Detection, especially on hard mode.. enemies can not only see through walls a lot of the time, they can also shoot you and when you try to fly kick them in the face they spin around- sometimes stomping on people causes them to go through walls as well.

Fix the Cheteaue glitch the makes the game lock up and never able to continue.

I've had the game lock up twice when opening the TV in a safe house (once in Saudi, once in Rome). PS3 version. Subtitles also get out of sync with what's coming from the TV, so these two might be related.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

one thing i have noticed is that if a guard is in the yellow icon mode he can somtimes run around an obstacle to try and find you despite not being fully aware??? i ran round an obstacle to avoid detection and he just followed like a lemming...

fix i wish to see in the patch~

1.Texture pop fix

2.silly crouch walking animation fix

3.gun accuracy increase please : (

4.boss more challenging

5.smart AI

6.More graphic options

7. features autosave on / off PLUS manual save mode.....

1. Mouse optimization, especially for the minigames, the focus and the pointer don't match up well at all.

2. Camera fixes, we need more control over the camera focus and zoom.

3. Ability to increase the dialog timer, with the fuzzy mouse controls and unnatural keyboard controls make it more difficult than it should be to comprehend the response choices before making them.

4. Lighting fixes, it's too dark in places.

5. Sniper rifle, again, because of the fuzzy mouse controls it's harder than it should be to aim. The shiny reflection distraction in the scope also isn't very realistic (I've shot scoped rifles and none of them have this effect), this should be darkened.

6. I'd love to be able to CARRY a sniper rifle as well!

7. Balance changes with the weapons... Pistols are overpowered, SMG's and rifles are probably underpowered. Shotguns seem to be useful only for trying to score a multiple kill.

are the devs going to bother working on patches or are they just going to straight up start working on AP 2 is my question

Obisidian normally does. Have no fear.

Though these aren't that much problems so far. Many are suggestions to change balance or little design decisons.

@reg1.1

Chateu Glitch? You don't mean the mission where you have to scan people?

There is no Glitch. He's walking around on a balcony. Or do you mean something different?

Frankly, I don't understand all the complaints about Mike's crouch-walking animation. It's not the most stylish ever, but if you were to actually try to walk around hunched over like that... well, that's what it looks like. Hate to say it, kids, but Sam Fisher's "badass" animations are for the most part physically impossible for an actual human being to pull off.

As for fixes, to add on to what others have said, there are a few situations where I lost objectives because the auto-save didn't record my progress on them; after dying, I had to restart the mission entirely to actually complete them, which is precisely what an auto-save should protect against.

I haven't gotten the game yet, but i was wondering what were some of the problems on the xbox 360 version?

The only bug i saw was that the char look sometimes that is floating like in ME 1 but not a big deal.

There is no Glitch. He's walking around on a balcony. Or do you mean something different?

Phew, good thing there's no glitch, guess I just imagined i- oh wait.

I meant something else, actually. I know people that didn't found him in the last screen. Just wanted to clarify if that was meant. That's why i wrote: "Or do you mean something different?"

Never expirienced or heard the bug before. Nice to know. ;)

I meant something else, actually. I know people that didn't found him in the last screen. Just wanted to clarify if that was meant. That's why i wrote: "Or do you mean something different?"

Never expirienced or heard the bug before. Nice to know. :)

Sorry, but when someone tells me the bug that's ruining my game isn't existing I get...irritated.

Sorry, but when someone tells me the bug that's ruining my game isn't existing I get...irritated.

Sorry, that was me not formulating a sentence right. :)

Anyway, I shut up now. This thread is for patch suggestions.

I would patch only a few things really but would be really disappointed if they didn't do something about them eventually.

1. Mouse stutter from frame rate drops and streaming levels.

2. Better camera for when the action gets to close quarters.

3. Crouch/Walk animation. Its just a bit weird all other animations are good or great.

4. Hacking minigame mouse control movement.

5. Walking toggle. (Mikey can walk as soon as he gets up at the beginning of the game, but never again if you are on PC)