Disappearing Dialogue options - WHAT THE ****!?!?

deevius

Question

15 answers to this question

Moved to technical stuff. I wonder if it is related to this?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Try doing a search of the forums - some people have already reported this and fixed it.

Try using "Application Controlled" for AA and AF in your graphics card settings.

Let us know how that works out... seems to have fixed it for everyone so far.

Unfortunately, there are very, very few games out there that doesn't cause these kind of small bugs for some people (and then, of course, run flawlessly on other computers).

Hope the solution works though. ;)

Yeah, forced AA causes glitches in many games. From "boxforming" in menu's of the Infinity Engine games (Baldur's Gate) to causing the entire terrain to turn blue (Gothic III).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It's under "Manage 3D settings" which only appears with the control panel set on 'advanced'.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

"Off" isn't the same as Application-controlled.

So put it on that.

^