SIE as handler at the embassy mission (there were some genuine LOLs there, like the opening sentence and the singing while in the elevator). Actually, most of the dialogue with SIE is hilarious either way, except this one really sticked.

Confronting Albatross about Sis (if you spare her). A great dialogue that one, and the expressions Sis makes with her face just like she's actually about to say something. I just wonder, is there more to Sis? She did release me on the final mission, and did shoot some baddies later on, but is this it? Or maybe there is another approach that leads to more content with her?

Nothing felt more satisfactory than chain-shooting Darcy in the head...

Never saw Scarlet coming up to the second time Leland mentioned her (I think it was the only time I was really surprised). Sadly, from that point on, it was obvious to me what's going to happen next. Good thing Mina did her job!

Convincing Parker that he was wrong was a great feeling too (he didn't expect what really went down in Saudi, Russia and Taipei, I don't remember about Rome, but maybe also).

There were probably much more great moments, but these just sticked...

Two most memorable moments in the game for me: Busting into Brayko's mansion with a VCI Stryker (and the aggressive response to Leland's question regarding said incident) and the romance scene with SIE.

I'm gonna go with the most memorable scene was the Brayko fight. When I heard the music, I was actually compelled to draw out that boss battle. Which I did. :3

But other than that... anything involving Steven Heck. Including Operation: Turbo Panther.

Subway Train + Minigun + Steven Heck = Pure WIN.

"I'll be with you in two shakes of a high-explosive device cleverly disguised as a lamb's tail."

Ya, as much hell as Brayko give me, and hammer the song in my head so deep I wanna puke (....Turn~ up~ the radio~....), it was a fight that I did expect from the all the critics; I haven't have a adrenalin rush for video game for so~ long.

SIE won my award of best Female AP character, I liked all the time I spend with her.

I am also shocked by the awesome price for additional supply Narsi is willing to offer.

As in Rome......well......I guess I am surprised by the room full of mines.

Taipei was pretty fun too, all the way actually, and AP is able to show both the slum and high class area.

And of course, at the end which you beat the crap out of Leland :p

And of course, at the end which you beat the crap out of Leland :p

Which time? When you smash his face into the table, or when you pull the epic slo-mo punch?

Either way, it is pretty funny. And kinda outta nowhere.

"I'll be with you in two shakes of a high-explosive device cleverly disguised as a lamb's tail."

Saudi Arabia: How Mike executed Shaheed. Wasn't expecting that.

Moscow: When first meeting Surkov, he offers you money for letting him go (he thinks you're there to kill him). SIE then says: "Get a number from him dahling. Bullets are expensive." Actually, everything involving SIE was awesome.

Rome: When confronting Gelato Shop Guy. Choosing Virus. Maybe the funniest line in the whole game. Also, provoking Marburg into fighting to the death. Talk about the taunt of a lifetime.

Taipei: Steven Heck. Everything about him. The best thing, Operation: YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH! Also, telling him that erasing his files will cause them to have to shoot their way out of the hotel.

Endgame: SIE "Romance" scene. Epic. Punching Leland in the face. Oh, "I could have sworn I gave you one of my mines." Greatest. Death. Ever.

Loved the dialogue with Deng in the subway, total Bond stuff.

Loved meeting Alby in around the Lenin sculpture...... totally great dfialogue. Anything Heck (super funny) anything Leiland (super evil) **LOVED** beating him up. Thought Gilato shop guy was pretty great too :D

SIE's lines as a handler in Marburg's villa were pretty hilarious.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Saudi Arabia: when the missles came. was like "ohoh"

Moscow: Brayko boss fight, few things ever get me with an adrenaline surge, the music and the running away from him when he was doped up, God... also enjoyed defeating Championchik with only CQC. I own!

Taipei: when I found that Deng wasnt the assassin and the president was shot, was like "OH COME ON!!!!" when I found that Scarlet was the shooter also made my jaw drop.

Rome: taunting Conrad and piss him off to make him fight to the death - loved the conversation, Mike is a genius - and when I finally killed him, felt a great deal of satisfaction when he finally died at my feet after an huge ass-kick - used CQC mostly.

Alpha Protocol: killing Darcy was nice, but beating up Leland was the best. I actually load the checkpoint several times to see the different conversations at the end, and also to review the beating - and the killing - several times.

BEST OF ALL: killing Conrad, was so sick of the failed attempts and his annoyingly calm personality. LMAO when I heard Mike taunting him (AT LAST), and screamed when his health bar went to zero.

- Yeah, Brayko's boss fight was great... although it hurt my pride he was better at CQC than me. The music set up the mood just right!! :)

- I loved the Madison moments too... bad thing that was short-lived.

- Loved the Omen Deng character, he's a badass with style. Like when he takes off his cape thing, dude, that was stylish.

- I know Mike's on his late 20s and stuff, but it would've been cool if he had the option to romance sis. She's so freakin' cute.

Not so cool:

- I soooo wanted to be able to get to Darcy and beat him to a pulp then piss on his dead body, but I had to settle with shooting him from afar :lol:

- I soooo wanted to be able to get to Darcy and beat him to a pulp then piss on his dead body, but I had to settle with shooting him from afar :thumbsup:

Darcy is pretty funny if you get him to like you. He sends you a poster of a buddy cop movie with his and Mike's faces photoshopped over the stars as well as picture of him that says something along the lines of 'Mike & Darcy, **** yeah!' :)

I'm replaying the game now and I gotta say that the conversations with Marburg are just amazing, whoever wrote them did a really good job. The suave path features some absolutely great lines, far and above most game-writing. And the acting is spot-on. Marburg is probably one of the best VA's I've heard in a game.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Let's see....

Shooting a missile... at the palace. o:)

Giving Heck a hand with Wen.

The entire Brayko fight. :(

When Sis rescues you.

"Dealing" with Leland. heheh (Tell me what else I can't do... or something like that)