Ingame Email Reply Bug (Please Help)

Alagar

Question

First of all hi forum new member

I just bought this game and so far im having a blast.

But i encountered a game breaking bug for me.For some reason beyond my comprihension every time i try to reply to a email that is sendt to me in game it locks my answer to "professional" when i press send mail.No matter wich option i choose when press send or rather(Are you sure you want to send this answer) It jumps to professional rather then for example saucey or agression.

It just appeard out of no where and i have tried logging back to earlier saves but the problem is still there,It was never a problem until i reached moscow and finished the mission" investigated the weapon train station " and tried to reply to a email sendt by that woman with the heavy machine gun.

I am now in the process of reinstalling the game and keeping my save and see if that will solve the problem,Will let you know if this solved the issue.Any help or assistance-advice you could give me would be appreciated grealy thanks

Edit:Forgot to menetion the problem is of course also not restricted to that one email,All the other emails im getting also forces me to reply the "right direction" answer...It is beyond frustrating losing +1 point with people and beign forced to go a direction you dont want to go....So for me this is a game breaking bug no matter how silly it may sound.

Alagar

Edited by Alagar

3 answers to this question

Was very pissed when it happened to me, turns out you need to select it with the mouse, instead of WASD, and you need to bouble click if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks Reg1.1 you saved whats left of my weekend,Your answer solved 90% of the problem its still one mail thats buggy..

But only 1 bad mail cant ruin my future with that character..i hope.

Appreciate the fast reply

Alagar