dual scopes bug

stet

Question

5 answers to this question

when you select a scope (reflex, laser or other) you always get 2 scopes on your guns

i think it's a bug or something

bug? no lol.. a bug would be like.. the models melded together.. they are positioned so the scope has the red dot effect, only for the cools though because you cant actually look through the scope which ends up being silly and pointless because it is after all a 3rd person shooter >_>

This is a mistake made on the developers part, there is a way to atach 2 scopes to one firearm, done by marksmen with high rate of fire rifles, one scope where you would think, and one on the side, for close quarter combat. The reason you stated is wrong, because all scopes have a corsshair and you wouldn't need a red dot.

This is a mistake made on the developers part, there is a way to atach 2 scopes to one firearm, done by marksmen with high rate of fire rifles, one scope where you would think, and one on the side, for close quarter combat. The reason you stated is wrong, because all scopes have a corsshair and you wouldn't need a red dot.

i feel like you are trying to talk down to me, but i replied with banter, i dont really care for the "real" reason, and speculating doesnt prove your point any more or less

[Professional] I too have noticed that the modules you can attach to the weapons sometimes stick to the weapon model, when you choose another one. I have seen it on my assault rifle as I switched from the sights to a scope. Suddenly I had both attached. The scope worked fine, It seemed no stats of the previous item where being applied, so it is definitely just a graphical bug.

:D

-Dani

i feel like you are trying to talk down to me, but i replied with banter, i dont really care for the "real" reason, and speculating doesnt prove your point any more or less

Not talking down to you. Wanted to say that you made a slight mistake, nothing more, nothing less. Peace.