I love this game!

This might be my fav game of the year...even more so than Mass effect 2 and red dead. It reminds me of the great deus ex with how reactive everything is....I find it real easy to look pass bugs (have not had a game ender) Graphics....because the story is great and the characters a joy to interact with.

I am all for choices and story...this is my perfect game :ermm:

It's a great game, having a total blast with it. The impact of the choices you make is truly awesome, starting with the order in which you do the 3 countries up to your style of play. I'll be playing and replaying this for quite some time and It's totally worth the money.

Finished it once. Did Saudi, Moscow, Rome, Tapei, in that order. Loved it. Very interesting how things work out. Though I am rather dissapointed in shotguns as they are not very effective no matter how much I mod them with the best stuff.

Like Christopher Walken would say: "This game is un-****ing-believable". When I lose, I don't get frustrated and when I lose too often, I think "what am I doing wro-hey, is that a door I can pick/ computer I can hack?" and it all goes better than I expected. Since it does share some similarities with ME2 and ME1, I have to say that I like ME2 better, but I like AP more than ME1. So far, my second best game of 2010, which is susceptible to change because ... well, New Vegas!

I love it. I'm addicted. I can barely stop playing it to check my websites. Completed Saudi, now doing Tapei. Dialogues are made of pure, flawless gold. Gameplay has its flaws but I love it. AP will be among my favourite games of all time.

bo2honau2csr9e70g28.png