So who did everyone like or dislike?

I really liked most of the characters which I didn't expect. The only one I didn't care for much was Sean Darcy. Ironically enough, I had decided to go for an almost exclusively Suave playthrough so he ended up liking me anyways. I wonder what his relationship stat affects since you fight him near the end and kill him.

Marburg steals the show regarding conversations though. Seriously, that conversation when you first meet him was just beautiful. Same when you have your final shoot-out with him, after you take his health down a bit. You can call him out on some of the stuff in his dossier and the verbal smackdown that Mike gives is just glorious.

Steven Heck was a lotta fun as well but it was probably a mistake to bring him along to a mission where I wanted to stealthy, haha.

EDIT: Forgot about Henry Leland which was just the smug bastard I wanted him to be. The conversation when we finally "catch up" to the flash-forwards is great. And it was satisfying to put a bullet right through his eye (ouch).

Edited by Starwars
  • Like 1

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Needed more Sis.

I dunno if it was only because of the choices I made, but I thought some characters didn't get enough 'screen'time.

Heck Kinda grew on me, at first i was kind of a **** to him....yet he seemed to like it. Start of a beautiful friendship ended with him running through the endgame with me.

Leland was amazing, just the right type of villain for the game. I hated Marburg in a good kind of way, manipulative bastard. Albatross was my favorite group leader by far, gained all the possible rep with him.

Heck was okay, but something just didn't click with him for me.

Edited by Arthx

Mocking Marburg at the cafe in Rome with the suave/smartass responses was awesome, childish, but awesome ;)

Albatross and Sis were really cool if you get on their good side, as was Scarlet in the end if you find out everything about her :)

I didn't know SIS was a mute until, well she never spoke! Which is really cool, not alot of characters in video games are mutes. Also I really like her design, style, weapon choices, everything. I would romance her if I could. Too bad she is a mute =(

I like all the characters, but darcy, wellington (he disapair after the first mission, anyway).

The most awesome are SIE (the german crazy ladie), ... and al other ladies :sorcerer:)

^I think she likes aggression.

I enjoyed the back-and-forth between Thorton & Leland. Reminded me of the one between Bond and Blofeld. The talks with Marburg reminded me of Auric Goldfinger. Good stuff.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

SIE is freakin' hilarious. I treated her aggressively when I first met her at the trainstation, she loved that. Then when you meet up with her again, I attacked her. When the fight was over, we basically "made up". After that, I have SIE's kneepad sitting in my safehouse and I get an e-mail where she says that she's studying her naked body in the mirror, fascinated with the scars from the shootout.

And then when you have her as a handler for the Embassy mission. I laughed when, in the middle of all the action and explosions, I hear SIE starting to hum Ride of the Valkyries excitedly in my earpiece, hahaha.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Hmmm, I found pretty much that all the characters were fleshed out pretty good.

Whoever said "More Sis", hear...hear!

SIE is just...well plain nuts, Brayko...gotta ask a buddy of mine if he did any modeling for Obsidian since he looks EXACTLY like that guy. *chuckle*, Heck the Sociopath was fun too. Dunno I kinda love meeting all the weird, crazy people in games.

And then when you have her as a handler for the Embassy mission. I laughed when, in the middle of all the action and explosions, I hear SIE starting to hum Ride of the Valkyries excitedly in my earpiece, hahaha.

Pretty sure that is Mina, i had it when albatross was my handler as well.

Steven Heck, damn... just like Atton, but in a very different and good way. I love him.

Also Marburg, that Russian mob. His voice actor is excellent - he perfectly delivers the tone for that character.

Brayko for his attitude, and his badass behavior.

Scarlet for... being female. :- But, seriously, I just really liked her character: it felt believable and realistic.

Sie was cool in that way she was mute: fascinating and unique. Sometimes, it felt that she was actually speaking. Good writing!

I'd love to see the characters I missed, like that German-Russian girl in Moscow. I never encountered her.

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

How did you not encounter SIE?? You missed a good pile of LOLs!

BTW, she's not Russian, just German.

I've no idea... :thumbsup:-_-

Sie was cool in that way she was mute: fascinating and unique. Sometimes, it felt that she was actually speaking. Good writing!

And I meant Sis, as I didn't encounter Sie.

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Hard to say yet, still have to get to know some of the chars better. But from my 1st playthrough I'd say I enjoyed Mina, Sie and Heck the most. The conversations with Harburg were nice as well.

The only guys I didn't really like were Yancy and Darcy.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Well, after having the "romance" scene with SIE... I think all romances in all games from here on out will feel lackluster, haha.

Hmm I have SIE at 10 and used her for my handler in the Embassy mission, I rescued her at the mansion but have not run into her again and I'm at Tapei. Did Saudi, Moscow, Rome, Tapei in that order. Odd, no? Did I miss something? I was hoping to romance her.

Also has anyone found the secret info on Mina? If so, where please? I just can't seem to fill out Darcy and Westridge's info. Any help there would be welcomed.

Well, after having the "romance" scene with SIE... I think all romances in all games from here on out will feel lackluster, haha.

Hmm I have SIE at 10 and used her for my handler in the Embassy mission, I rescued her at the mansion but have not run into her again and I'm at Tapei. Did Saudi, Moscow, Rome, Tapei in that order. Odd, no? Did I miss something? I was hoping to romance her.

Also has anyone found the secret info on Mina? If so, where please? I just can't seem to fill out Darcy and Westridge's info. Any help there would be welcomed.

For SIE, the romance wraps up

During the final mission, if you pick her as your handler

I think Darcy's info can only be filled out by getting Mina to investigate him when she offers to look up info on people in AP, that's how I got it anyway. Maybe it's the same for Westridge.

Edited by Baeus