I'd just like to say . . .

I thought I'd like Brayko... but now I'm stuck with him slicing me to bits in 3 seconds flat within moments of him snorting coke... After the 7th time.. it's beginning to get a touch annoying.. :p

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

That fight is just mad. I managed to beat it (on normal) with my stealth, pistols and sabotage guy after a few reloads. Really need to keep your head cool and really make use of all the gadgets and abilities you have. Using Overclock and then tossing fire grenades worked well for the first section of the fight, but when he's trying to slice ya, you just gotta keep moving. I Chain Shotted him to death.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Heh. Normal. I've been doing fine up to now. The mix of stealth, martial arts, and a bit of pistol. But even when I hit Fury.. he wades into me and I'm dead in seconds from that knife before I can even do much.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm using the wrong approach on him.. but I thought I'd best have a break before I got too frustrated :p

try this tips that posted some gamers in gamespot :

first part in 5 seconds - run to the right side of stage (don't go up the stairs yet!). turn left look up wait for Brayko to pop his head up *start shooting*

2nd part "when he gets high" - kill the lackey as fast as you can when Brayko started to bruce lee on you running(sprint button) to the center part just run in circle until he's stop *start shooting*

unlimit ammo pick up and patient is the key

took me on 2nd try to killed him (he's the hardest boss in the game)

final boss is really cheap though

finished em in 2mins

IDK if this is true:

Didn't you buy the poisoned cocaine from Steven Heck? It helps a lot. It slowly drains his health and he gets dizzy from time to time. Or haven't you been to Taipeh yet?
Edited by Alpha

I think my main problem is if he stabs me a couple of times I drop from 125 to around 10 health.. so if I stop moving to try to hit him with anything i'm suddenly dead.. Which seems to limit me to a> trying to hit him and dying within seconds.. or b> just running around without trying to hit him.. Both seem to me ways of not progressing... :)

Ah well. I shall return and attempt again. There's going to be something stupid I'm missing.

Yeah, so far the Brayko fight is the hardest in the game. He basically gains Vampire Celerity at one point and charges you. You can indeed get Heck to ship in spiked cocaine (if you did Taipei prior to Moscow) and it hurts him when he snorts, but I'm not sure how much difference it makes, this being my first playthrough and all.

He killed me 3 or 4 times, I got a little better each time, but then he hit a snag (the only bug I've seen in this game not having to do with the occasional omniscient guard) and just stood in front of the stage facing away from me. When he got top about 1/3 of his health my CQC stopped doing any damage at all to him (he may have been stuck on permanent block or something), so I just unloaded 3 full SMG clips into his back and beat him. Don't know how I would've done it had the bug not shown itself.

Ditto, it's been tough watching these videos, hearing impressions and reading the reviews. I was hoping since the stores in Aus. and the EU broke the street date that it'd get busted here too but not avail.

His armor kept regenerating at bloody fast levels. I emptied assault rifle into him and could barely get him to 2/3 a health bar...

Ah well.. I've had a break from Moscow and gone to wander around Rome before returning to Brayko later..

My condolences to those that are unable to look past graphics.

I just saw a stream of a guy playing this on PC with graphic options maxed and it looks really nice. Sadly it seems this is gonna go the route of Dragon Age with the PC getting top notch visuals and the consoles looking faded.