(SOLVED) Graphics Problem

darth_siles

Question

Hello everyone...

I just bought and installed (twice!) Alpha Protocol on my PC and i have some video problem. Here i show some pics:

39762600.jpg

93007513.jpg

As you can see, everything seems pixeled. Those big black spots in Mike's back and chest (and face.. and hands...) are everywhere on the game... in the walls, in other characters...

What's wrong??

I play on a Intel Core 2 Duo CPU / 2,66 Ghz / 3mb RAM / NVidia GeForce 8600 GT. / 1024x768 resolution.

I tried changing the resolution and all the video settings, and anything changes...

And the most important thing!! I firstly though it could probably be a instalation problem, so i uninstalled the game and re-installed it (losing one of my registrations because it asked for the validation code again!!!!!!!!!!!)

Any solutions???

Thanks a lot!!!

PS: Excuse my english. It's not my native language. Thanks again!

7 answers to this question

Tron Thorton?

You should change your copy. That happened to me once with a new copy of L4D; changed the game and problem solved.

Edited by Alpha

1) Have you forced any setting like AA or AF through the drivers interface?

2) Have you overclocked your card? While it doesn't sound (from your description) or look like it, there is still a possibility that is a graphical artifact derived from over-heating. Of course, if other games don't give you problems, it probably isn't the case.