The usual game versions' mayhem

What platform are you playing the game on?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What platform are you playing/going to play the game on?

• PC
    • Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3

Most games look pretty similar on both consoles, but they have pretty similar hardware overall, so it is to be expected.

PC all the way for me. PS3's and 360's cry when they see my black, steel monster, towering over them. :sorcerer:

Nah, in truth I'm just more fingers than thumbs, so mouse and keyboard suits me better.

ROOT II III IV V VI VII OCTAVE

When we finally start living it has become too late

Trapped inside this Octavarium

Wow, it looks like the PC version is winning by an overwhelming margin right now. Granted, that's far from indicative considering that the users of this forum are usually already PC gamers, and that probably it's easier to download the game from a couple of downloading services that broke the released date rather than buy a console copy but.. wow.

Also Alpha Protocol's PC version is apparently the top-seller for PC games on Play.com (linky : http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/5320389/Al...G/Product.html).

Wow, it looks like the PC version is winning by an overwhelming margin right now. Granted, that's far from indicative considering that the users of this forum are usually already PC gamers, and that probably it's easier to download the game from a couple of downloading services that broke the released date rather than buy a console copy but.. wow.

Also Alpha Protocol's PC version is apparently the top-seller for PC games on Play.com (linky : http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/5320389/Al...G/Product.html).

This is what happens when a developer manages to get the PC version out at the same time (or earlier) as the console version.

Not to mention its only

That poll isn't lopsided at all!

I think it's clear which platform won.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I voted 360 because Ive learned that as a gamer raised on consoles, trying to play a game that has shooter elements on PC (such as MW1, which is the only shooter I own on PC) never ends with anything but my butt getting handed to me....

Heh, i've always done a lot better on mouse and keyboard with shooters then with console gamepads...

Dang it.. amazon was telling me AP was "preparing to dispatch" on wednesday morning.. there I was hoping it would mean I'd have it arriving today.. but instead.. that "preparing to dispatch" lasted about 19 hours, and only finally cleared to "dispatched" today... So my pc version should be arriving early tomorrow morning...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Heh, i've always done a lot better on mouse and keyboard with shooters then with console gamepads...

Dang it.. amazon was telling me AP was "preparing to dispatch" on wednesday morning.. there I was hoping it would mean I'd have it arriving today.. but instead.. that "preparing to dispatch" lasted about 19 hours, and only finally cleared to "dispatched" today... So my pc version should be arriving early tomorrow morning...

Same for me. Still, good weekend of gaming ahead! :thumbsup:

Well, seeing as I do not have a 360 or PS3 and have no plans on gettign either of those, I have to vote for my favorite of the three - the PC.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Though many people will vote various systems PC will win hands down. Why? Because this is an online poll and people need a PC to vote. :D

So kinda pointless and biased because of that factor.

Also PC here.

~R.I.P. Adam aka "Ild