Steam now has preload for AP

Exactly what the topic says, if you pre-ordered on Steam , you can pre-load the game and play when someone at Valve feels like it it releases if you're like a coke head on laundry day like I am when a game release comes around.

So why are you reading this?

*straps all subsequent posters to an uncomfortable wooden chair and shines the bright light on them*

Why?

My real issue with downloading it through steam is that my pre-install has finished, I actually possess the game on my computer, but I can't use it for another 34 hours. What would Thorton do in this situation, and how do I do that?

My real issue with downloading it through steam is that my pre-install has finished, I actually possess the game on my computer, but I can't use it for another 34 hours. What would Thorton do in this situation, and how do I do that?

Hacking minigame. You have 60 seconds to get the install playing, but if you fail armed guards burst through your windows and attack you. You might just want to wait for the unlock...

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

Hacking minigame. You have 60 seconds to get the install playing, but if you fail armed guards burst through your windows and attack you. You might just want to wait for the unlock...

Oh man, so *that's* why I shouldn't pirate games!

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

o:) Should have released it worldwide...more so over digital distribution systems. :shifty:

I'm not at home at the moment but I logged into STEAM and the page for AP says that you can buy now rather than pre-order, and my Games list says I can play it rather than pre-load.

Someone should try it. :lol:

For an American in Germany, its locked for me til the American release date. :shifty:

I'm still stuck in perpetual preload land. :/

I'm in Asia BTW, so this is like a weekend party pooped as this is what got me through work. I even bought all the necessary stuff to not need to leave the room over the weekend and blew off a camping trip with my old classmates. Damn it Valve quit trolling me. :/

inthisefingbase.png

I'm in Asia BTW, so this is like a weekend party pooped as this is what got me through work. I even bought all the necessary stuff to not need to leave the room over the weekend and blew off a camping trip with my old classmates. Damn it Valve quit trolling me. :/

I'm in the Middle East and getting the same screen. Hopefully it will unlock when North America does. Not living there or in Europe or Japan, we're a bit of an afterthought, but at least Steam doesn't automatically block us from buying games (like some other sites do).

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm in the Middle East and getting the same screen. Hopefully it will unlock when North America does. Not living there or in Europe or Japan, we're a bit of an afterthought, but at least Steam doesn't automatically block us from buying games (like some other sites do).

Yeah, depends on the publisher I suppose. Well I better go do something productive. And by that I mean something that'll get me sick enough to be convincing when I call in sick or something. lol