What are you playing now

Gorth

Just installed Red Faction Guerilla... Had the popup of "If you want to enjoy online play, sign in to Game for Windows Live" which I clicked "no" because I just wanted to play around on single-player.

Played it for about 40 minutes.. went to save it.. and found out that until I do sign in to Windows Live I'm not allowed to save even in single-player. Now I have to restart over from the beginning...

The frikkin joys.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Playing through Dragon Age: Awakenings. It took me awhile to get into it, but it has finally caught my attention after a few months of sitting on my hard drive. I'm glad I read the books, it clears up a lot and means I don't have to read the cumbersome codex very often.

Played it for about 40 minutes.. went to save it.. and found out that until I do sign in to Windows Live I'm not allowed to save even in single-player.

You should be able to use an offline account for that.... :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Played it for about 40 minutes.. went to save it.. and found out that until I do sign in to Windows Live I'm not allowed to save even in single-player.

You should be able to use an offline account for that.... :p

You just have to sign in to an offline account.. But because I hadn't signed in period.. all "save game" features were non-responsive... And once you do sign in, you have to start a new game. Ah well.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

You should be able to use an offline account for that.... :p

Or download a "fix" :p

Anyway, I am playing Planet Alcatraz... I am realy enjoying it... It's very close to Fallout, but it has real-time combat... if you like these sort of games, you should try it out... It's $19.95 on Gamersgate... But beware, the game has one of the worst voiceovers i have ever heard :p but still worth the money!!!

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Got Singularity yesterday, started playing today and finished today. Short but good, I still have to see what the multiplayer has to offer but the main campaign was solid.

Cons: Lack of weapon variety, upgrades do next to nothing, storyline is too convoluted for no reason since the actual plot is quite simple.

Pros: Awesome game mechanics, is amazing how quickly handling the glove powers became second nature.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Dear Divine Divinity item stat & loot drop randomizer: Please stop giving me crap, it's been 15 chr lvls with literally nothing, not even one charm. It's enough to make me want to meta-game, kthx bye.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Playing through Dragon Age: Awakenings. It took me awhile to get into it, but it has finally caught my attention after a few months of sitting on my hard drive. I'm glad I read the books, it clears up a lot and means I don't have to read the cumbersome codex very often.

supposedly a patch will be released for awakenings within the next couple of weeks. we waited this long...

do the main quests in the wrong order and you can get game killing bugs.

play as a rogue and your trap finding/disarming won't work.

jnpcs can frequent suffer from automatic 100 approval... w/o loyalty bonuses.

pick pocket is screwed

if you have wardens keep installed, you may gets a game killing bug.

if you gots wardens keep installed, some items will appear... wrong (minor).

is too many bugs and potential bugs, particularly as we were planning on playing a rogue character.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I didn't notice too many bugs, I finished Awakenings last night. I felt a bit uncertain about whether I made the right choices, which I suppose is a nice touch. Despite my best efforts, Oghren is managed to survive. Lame.

I didn't notice too many bugs, I finished Awakenings last night. I felt a bit uncertain about whether I made the right choices, which I suppose is a nice touch. Despite my best efforts, Oghren is managed to survive. Lame.

sometimes it is easy to miss bugs if you do not know how game is 'posed to work.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/94/index/3074863/1

is some 13 pages following announced patch notes... much o' which is complaints 'bout issues not being addressed by the upcoming patch.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I've always found it is best to avoid forums on games whilst playing them. When I have finished it and feel satisfied with the entertainment I received, I then go read threads about how miserable I should have been.

I've always found it is best to avoid forums on games whilst playing them. When I have finished it and feel satisfied with the entertainment I received, I then go read threads about how miserable I should have been.

just 'cause we never had cause to use the airbag in our car does not mean that we wants to drive off the lot with a car that has a faulty airbag... whether we is aware of the problem or not.

unlike hurl, who maybe didn't notice that he got cheated out o' a small number o' quets and suffered from numerous bugged spells and items, we does not choose the ignorance = bliss route. instead, we always wait for at least the first patch o' a game to be released before purchase... saves us money and we get a more stable game too. that being said, we never imagined that it would take 4-5 months to get a patch for awakenings.

HA! Good Fun!

Playing Dragon Age, just finished my favorite part of the game, that being Orzemmar.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It's a video game, not life and death.

duh. am surprised that you not also point out that games cost a fraction o' what cars does. so what? your rationale would have you happily purchasing and playing pools of radiance (the ubisoft release). a few moments to check on stability o' a game post release is a bad thing... 'cause its a game, not life?

*chuckle*

there is game killing and quest killing bugs in awakenings that is linked to the order in which you do quests. for someone like Gromnir who does not wanna have game spoiled, that means we is either having to take the risk o' a game killer bug, or we wait for patch... and we is not near as blithe (or as addicted to games?) as hurl when considering an investment o' +20 hours o' our free time.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

duh. am surprised that you not also point out that games cost a fraction o' what cars does. so what? your rationale would have you happily purchasing and playing pools of radiance (the ubisoft release). a few moments to check on stability o' a game post release is a bad thing... 'cause its a game, not life?

HA! Good Fun!

There is an Ubisoft release?

@Topic:

Bloodlines today Disciples 3 tomorrow (bugs and all :grin: )

Edited by Gizmo

Finnished God of War: Chains of Olympus... seriously dissapointed about the length of the game :grin:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Playing Dragon Age, just finished my favorite part of the game, that being Orzemmar.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a certifiable masochist. :grin:

Also playing Dragon Age, spent last evening reinstalling it after EA's online authentication service crapped on me, I'm really regretting not paying 3x the price for the Steam version.

Also at Orzammar, but doing it in bits between other quests, as usual.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif