What are you playing now

Gorth

It's like the the instructions just tells me, "you just craft stuff, how hard can it be?"

:lol:

Try this;

http://www.thieves-guild.net/index.php?pid=462

It worked! :)

Well, off to a good start. My very own shield, two long bows and a short sword (before I realised it was working) :p

Edit: Edit to say "Thanks" :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You're welcome :) . I found the crafting to be game-breaking by the end though so you might want to hold back if you enjoy a challenge.

Well, I got as far as

going face to face with the herald of of Zehir, who promply made me go face to face with ground. New tactics required... and I don't exactly consider myself a pushover after beating the undead mindflayer and his two vampire lord henchmen previously

. Adding a few modifiers to my favourite equipment might come in handy. Mind you, I like to hold on to favourite equipment, even if it isn't the most cheesy stuff. My ranger played most of the game with a scimitar +1 :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

At some point I made top material armor and weapons for all of my characters, then added stat bonuses, damage resistances and multiple layers of elemental damage to all of it. It was way too much and probably an abuse of the crafting system, so that's all I meant by holding back.

Edited by Serrano

Having a break from the repeated AP playthroughs, and having a bash on the Kotor2 restored project...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Hehe, I just completed The Precursors (I think) and the game ended with a three minute long cutscene.. entirely in Russian! I didn't understand a word.

But the game was excellent! A great mix of RPG and first person shooter and space combat game. I mean, vehicular combat, upgradeable weapons, upgradeable space ship, lots of planets to land on and explore (freely!), lots of stuff to explore in space, huge maps with great variety on the ground (I've seen deserts, wastelands, jungles, cities and even one post apocalyptic planet), lots and lots of quests (albeit many of them simple fetch quests), stealth portions, swimming, diving, ragdolls, believable physics, destructible environments.. Also, the main story quests were a good mix between ordinary dialogue based quests, space combat quests, exploring quests and just plain old silly quests. I never felt like I stayed in any one place too long and the game always broke up the ground missions with space combat quests.

Apparently the abrupt end was because the game was supposed to have a sequel. I guess that will never happen now, which is a shame. This game certainly deserved a better fate.

I absolutely love how ambitious these Deep Shadows games always are. Half of the features in this game would have been amazing, but they doubled it! Boiling Point was also incredibly ambitious, but failed due to massive amounts of bugs. The Precursors is not buggy at all (except for random crash bugs), but it still couldn't find a publisher outside of Russia. I just don't get it. I hate publishers.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

nearly done with first playthrough of Dragon Age

can't wait to kill Loghain - he's really been pissing me off

also played a bit of good ol' Rome Total War

playing as the Seleucids, and after a very rocky start of getting attacked by the Egyptians, Greeks, Pontus, Armenians, and Parthians i've managed to gain dominance of pretty much everything east of Greece. next up is taking out the Thracians and finishing off the Greeks, then on to the Romans

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers

i love that game ^_^

simple yet great fun and a good way to kill a few spare minutes

Traded in my Xbox yesterday. Haven't touched it for more that 10 minutes in the last few months so I figured it was time to go. That leaves me with no video game consoles at the moment =[

You are totally going to need something in college. It's almost as important as books. I took my N64 to college, and in the dorms we had huge Goldeneye competitions on the communal TV.

Traded in my Xbox yesterday. Haven't touched it for more that 10 minutes in the last few months so I figured it was time to go. That leaves me with no video game consoles at the moment =[

You are totally going to need something in college. It's almost as important as books. I took my N64 to college, and in the dorms we had huge Goldeneye competitions on the communal TV.

I still have my guitar, which is all I've been doing lately anyway. Maybe I'll split the cost of a new 360 with my roomate or something, we'll see

Playing Assassins Creed II. Overall it's clear they focused their attention on the complaints everyone had with the first game (imo), except for the controls. This is clearly a game made for a controller.

In case anyone is wondering, yes I am using a crack even though I bought the game. lol @ ubisoft's wasted resources.

I still have my guitar, which is all I've been doing lately anyway. Maybe I'll split the cost of a new 360 with my roomate or something, we'll see

Or at least a PC/laptop that can some games decently, nowadays platform doesn't really matter as someone will always be playing a game you enjoy on a system you use. I learned that early on without even transferring to uni yet (1 semester to go, woot!).

Edited by Syraxis

Playing Assassins Creed II. Overall it's clear they focused their attention on the complaints everyone had with the first game (imo), except for the controls. This is clearly a game made for a controller.

In case anyone is wondering, yes I am using a crack even though I bought the game. lol @ ubisoft's wasted resources.

Or at least a PC/laptop that can some games decently, nowadays platform doesn't really matter as someone will always be playing a game you enjoy on a system you use. I learned that early on without even transferring to uni yet (1 semester to go, woot!).

My only computer is my Macbook, which could probably handle some gamage if there was any available

How is it? Its on sale on xbla for 5 bucks right now.

I would say that it's worth a $5 investment if you like Magic (I picked up the PC version for $10 - although that came with the first expansion pack, something that retails for $5, so it was really $5 per game). Sure, it doesn't have a deck builder and the opponents can be annoying, but overall it's a fun game to kill time with.

:)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

How is it? Its on sale on xbla for 5 bucks right now.

I would say that it's worth a $5 investment if you like Magic (I picked up the PC version for $10 - although that came with the first expansion pack, something that retails for $5, so it was really $5 per game). Sure, it doesn't have a deck builder and the opponents can be annoying, but overall it's a fun game to kill time with.

:)

i've had the pc version for ages

very outdated as far as the newer editions of cards go, but that suits me fine as my brother taught me how to play when i was about 6 and it's all the cards i'm familiar with from playing at home with him :lol: