what happened to the Lair?

Ozymandias

Lassie,

I have an Evil reputation to maintain...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

yes, a shower perhaps, and some new clothes... the buckskin pants are getting a bit... smelly there dwarf :blink:

taks

oh, btw, what the heck is a SNOG?

comrade taks... just because.

Do we really want to *know* ???

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

well, I don't know if there is such a thing a *A* snog, but *TO* snog, means to kiss, usually in a smoochy kind of way. :blink:

however, in this case all snogging here is purely platonic and celebratory due to the imminent return of missy's to which I will lovingly return. B)

missy's is wonderful. :lol:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

ah... i see.

hopefully not slowtrain. i've discussed this in another thread, but sensitivity is not in my dictionary and male-male *snogging* is defintely OUT, platonic or otherwise (wrestling style handshake/hugs are ok, but that's the limit) :blink:

taks

So, you mean my virtual snog would be OK if I am female in rl but not OK if I am male in rl? Well, since it was unsolicited I will grant you fair enough either way, and apologize for my forwardness.

But I assure you that whether I am female or male in rl, my virtual snogging means the same thing as far as I am concerned: nothing.

Again, my apologies. I assure you it will not happen again. :|

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

touchy, touchy... i was merely being ME (uh, my alt IS me, btw). a bit sarcastic, a bit facetious, trying to have fun... trying to avoid reading this book. no harm no foul :blink:

mark

ahhh... got it. dang, sorry to offend so many. now i'm hurt too... ;_;

:blink:

i should slow down, i'm pissing people off today, unintentionally no less. i got rosh in a bit of a snit over at the codex and i wasn't even being my normal condescending self over there (i'm usually pretty brash at the codex).

*sigh* counting the minutes away from the lair...

taks

touchy, touchy... i was merely being ME (uh, my alt IS me, btw). a bit sarcastic, a bit facetious, trying to have fun... trying to avoid reading this book. no harm no foul :lol:

mark

OK, taks, I'm sorry again. I'm just a little touchy about some things. I apologize for reading more into your post than you may have meant.

:blink:

my humor is incredibly dry... and given my recent lack of posting in anything other than a few rpg threads (at the lair) you may not already know that about me.

btw, rosh and i actually came to a amicable agreement over at the codex. not too shabby given how many of the threads over there derail. opinions are often heated to the point of hate sometimes.

taks

Can I ask a question, what happened to Missy's channel? I haven't been there for some months and now there's no one there at all. Am I going to the wrong place?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Can I ask a question, what happened to Missy's channel? I haven't been there for some months and now there's no one there at all. Am I going to the wrong place?

It's #mistresslair on irc.gamesurge.net.

Can I ask a question, what happened to Missy's channel?  I haven't been there for some months and now there's no one there at all.  Am I going to the wrong place?

yea it changed to gamesurge.net

If you d/l the newest mIRC It already has all the gamesurge networks in the server list's.

B)

*edit* And we missed you there Eldar. Slacker! :)

i should slow down, i'm pissing people off today, unintentionally no less. i got rosh in a bit of a snit over at the codex and i wasn't even being my normal condescending self over there (i'm usually pretty brash at the codex).

Hardly, although I got in a hissy fit today, when someone accused me of being unamerican. Obviously, a fascist.

Rosh, is really a nice person BTW, you just need to get to know him. :)